EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it allowed to post the ms0 save game folder on this thread? Cuss I messed up and deleted mine by mistake like an idiot.
Do you want the save files or do you just want to remake the "ms0" directories?
If it's the directories, just make a folder called "ms0" with two folders ("SAVEDATA" and "GAME") inside. Even better, download the latest build again and just add the downloaded "ms0" folder to your JPCSP root folder. Wink
(05-29-2010, 09:36 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want the save files or do you just want to remake the "ms0" directories?
If it's the directories, just make a folder called "ms0" with two folders ("SAVEDATA" and "GAME") inside. Even better, download the latest build again and just add the downloaded "ms0" folder to your JPCSP root folder. Wink

No, i'm just looking for the save files. Btw, great job on the svn builds.
Here is my save with money cheat after fighting with park beasts (aerith)...
i didnt upload the pics within so u can save yer game once and use this file here and overwrite the related files and yes its the first save
reason: i got a weak connection
my video using the method of hyakki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwE0Y6AVtms

Cool
Guys, someone know why when i try to load the games i got freeze?i use the last revision 1531.
PS. i have disabled shaders but nothing change... help me pls Sad
what do u mean by freeze? the program doesnt respond or nothing appears on the black background? if its blank then maybe u need to press run as i know someone who didnt notice that... if its the first problem then try extracting the files again properly and make sure your ISO is not corrupted or so
(05-31-2010, 11:11 PM)shakirmole Wrote: [ -> ]what do u mean by freeze? the program doesnt respond or nothing appears on the black background? if its blank then maybe u need to press run as i know someone who didnt notice that... if its the first problem then try extracting the files again properly and make sure your ISO is not corrupted or so

Now the game run, but when i try to load a save states i got again a freeze.
Just after behemoth fight.
For freeze i mean nothing appears.
i think there are problems with save states as i too had problems... better to start the game afresh and save normally as the game usually does... besides u will see movies u didnt see before (if u tried the emu at a very early time)
(06-01-2010, 02:00 PM)shakirmole Wrote: [ -> ]i think there are problems with save states as i too had problems... better to start the game afresh and save normally as the game usually does... besides u will see movies u didnt see before (if u tried the emu at a very early time)

The problem its just this, i cant save normally as the game usually does.If i try to save or load a save states i get freeze.But i dont understand why, i have see a video when this guy load the game easily.