EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. You need a PSP to use JPCSP legally
2. Posting any decoded file from crisis core is illegal and would most likely result in a permanent ban
(05-10-2010, 09:40 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]1. You need a PSP to use JPCSP legally
2. Posting any decoded file from crisis core is illegal and would most likely result in a permanent ban

Well,i knew that you need psp,but jpcsp is MOSTLY used by people who don't have a psp.You see,not everybody have money to buy psp...
Otherwise,if you had one,why bother with emulator,when you can play it straight on console?
(05-10-2010, 09:48 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2010, 09:40 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]1. You need a PSP to use JPCSP legally

Well,i knew that you need psp,but jpcsp is MOSTLY used by people who don't have a psp.You see,not everybody have money to buy psp...
Otherwise,if you had one,why bother with emulator,when you can play it straight on console?

Hmmn... So close nice buddy you've got the point JPCSP is created those people doesn't have a psp if Im not mistaken thats the reason of all emulators to play consoles in pc... ^_^
(05-10-2010, 10:18 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmmn... So close nice buddy you've got the point JPCSP is created those people doesn't have a psp if Im not mistaken thats the reason of all emulators to play consoles in pc... ^_^

So...anybody who is willing to help me and others about decoded audio,plz email or pm me.
(05-10-2010, 10:30 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2010, 10:18 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]

So...anybody who is willing to help me and others about decoded audio,plz email or pm me.

Umm...this is kinda of topic. If you want to break the law, thats fine by me but please don't talk about it on this thread!
First of all,i ain't breaking a law.I didn't uploaded or posted links to decoded audio...But,if developers said it's illegal,then i'll shut up and wait for jpcsp version with audio...
Jpcsp can be used without a PSP, but you won't be able to play encrypted games or decode audio directly.
The only method we support is through the Jpcsp connector that you only run on a real PSP. You can do it with some external software, but we won't give support for it on this topic, create a new one for that and wait patiently for an answer that may come or not.
true you can use jpcsp without a psp for loading some homebrew stuff and watch demos..etc, but you wont get much help asking for commercial files and admitting you don't have a psp.
besides for that
> someone needs to play the whole game first to get all the audio
> they would need a psp to decode the audio
> the file would be pretty big.
and from the users post it looks like alot of people have the game different languages

I was working on a app to get all the audio and movies beforehand but i have decided to drop/delay it, for at least a month since ill be out of town.
Hello, i tried jpcsp rev1510 with crisis core on different computers (all drivers up to date):
-Intel celeron single core 3.6ghz, 3gb ram, ati radeon HD3650(windows xp sp3 32bit) get low fps like 7-10fps due to low processor, getting same graphic bug than nazgul and cloud after behemot fight save.
-Intel dual core I8400 3.0ghz. 2gb ram, ati radeon HD 48xx series(windows sp3 32bit) get playable fps like 19-21fps except some lags, getting same graphic bugs making it unplayable when i enter sector 8.
-amd phenom II dual core 3.2ghz, 3gb ram, ati radeon HD5570(windows vista 32bit) get playable fps 19-21fps and still that same graphic bug. Sad
i noticed nazgul had the same graphic bug and if i remember well he has an ati radeon HD graphic card, Noir doesn t get this bug and he has a nvidia graphic card.
Sorry if my question is noob but isn t there a bug occuring only with ati radeon HD graphic card?
(05-11-2010, 02:58 PM)mica83210 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i tried jpcsp rev1510 with crisis core on different computers (all drivers up to date):
-Intel celeron single core 3.6ghz, 3gb ram, ati radeon HD3650(windows xp sp3 32bit) get low fps like 7-10fps due to low processor, getting same graphic bug than nazgul and cloud after behemot fight save.
-Intel dual core I8400 3.0ghz. 2gb ram, ati radeon HD 48xx series(windows sp3 32bit) get playable fps like 19-21fps except some lags, getting same graphic bugs making it unplayable when i enter sector 8.
-amd phenom II dual core 3.2ghz, 3gb ram, ati radeon HD5570(windows vista 32bit) get playable fps 19-21fps and still that same graphic bug. Sad
i noticed nazgul had the same graphic bug and if i remember well he has an ati radeon HD graphic card, Noir doesn t get this bug and he has a nvidia graphic card.
Sorry if my question is noob but isn t there a bug occuring only with ati radeon HD graphic card?

if its the upside down bug turn shaders off, you will loose a few fps but the scene will be normal