EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Black boxes??? Weird. Post your JPCSP version, system specs, graphics card etc and JPCSP settings and attach your log maybe I can help or someone else.
(09-03-2012, 11:11 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Set the 'maximum method size' to a higher value then 50, - 100 or 500 should be good though there may be a slight (maybe unnoticeable) performance loss.

I'm using 100 in the Maximum method size.

I'm using v0.6 2718, from the website.

My specs:
Core i7 920
6 GB RAM
GeForce 560GTX-Ti 1GB

Ticked options under video:
- Use shaders (experimental)
- Use Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
- Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory

Anything else I should provide?
Ok with jpcsp-2574-windows-amd64 for 64bit systems. I use JPCSP Launcher v1.7.0.5 with full-screen feature 1920x1080 32 bit For my system specs everything worked excellent (shadows work great!) with "Anti-Aliasing at x16" and "Anisotropic filtering=enabled" and with the settings bellow (make sure you have downloaded the latest nvidia even beta driver):

Code:
|Video|
[x] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[-] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                 <---- Non Nvidia GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)  <---- Non Nvidia GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

l Compiler l
[x] Use compiler
- 50 max method size

l Display l
OFF and Native (I have 1920x1080 60hz on my 32'' lcd tv screen)

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::
i`ve got jpcsp on the last build (2718) and just start on start-windows-x86 and send me this error"EXCEPTION IN THREAD "GUI" JAVA.LANG.ILLEGALSTATEEXCEPTION:FUNCTION IS NOT SOPORTED
AT ORG.LWJGL.BUFFERCHECKS.CHECKFUNCTIONADDRESS

and completely STOP i try 20 times at differents builds and happens the same anyone knows why happens? my specs are
windows ultimate 7 64 bit
intel core 2 duo p8600(2,4)
4 gb ram
nvidia gforce 9650m gt 1gb
ANYONE CAN UPLOAD THE 1.5 BUILD FOR 64 BIT SYSTEM? SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH THANKS ALL =D
Try updating your nvidia (videocard) drivers.
Is there any way to make the game run smoothly with an ATI video card? Dang game goes as fast as molasses after the intro movie finishes. T^T (Well, not that slowly but it still lags pretty badly.)
ok guys..this's my pc
i7 950 oc 4 ghz
GTX 580 sc
RAM 16 gb

whats the best to run the game
(09-09-2012, 12:01 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]ok guys..this's my pc
i7 950 oc 4 ghz
GTX 580 sc
RAM 16 gb

whats the best to run the game

Try the options I posted above.
thank you