EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys....

How to run jpcsp properly?

i have r1606.

but it seems i can't run FF Crisis Core(or any games that is playable)

When i Load the .iso and press run, nothing happens...

my laptop achieved the necessary requirements for this emulator.

i kinda DL'ed this emulator like today so. How can I use this properly?

any help would be appreciated from a noob like me. thanks c:

PS. Give me other tips for this emulator.. other tips like what to install and stuff c:
(06-23-2010, 11:23 AM)eiyuukuroi Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys....

i have r1606.

PS. Give me other tips for this emulator.. other tips like what to install and stuff c:

Why is everyone having trouble actually getting the emulator to work when it's practically the easiest part? Your configuration is probably off. Mine are Use compilers, shaders and media player in the general tab then GE only, viewport and Enable WaitThreadEndCB in compatibility. Everything else unchecked.
(06-23-2010, 02:02 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2010, 11:23 AM)eiyuukuroi Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys....

i have r1606.

Why is everyone having trouble actually getting the emulator to work when it's practically the easiest part? Your configuration is probably off. Mine are Use compilers, shaders and media player in the general tab then GE only, viewport and Enable WaitThreadEndCB in compatibility. Everything else unchecked.

umm yeah i know it is the easiest part... but it seems if I press the Run... it stays black. Even if I check the checkboxes that you've mentioned ( I checked them too before) and yes, others are uncheck, It stays black.. but weird b'coz it's running for like 1-2 FPS only. You've mentioned "Configuration is probably off" ... so how to On this config?

sorry for being such a noob.. because i am one :c
(06-23-2010, 10:54 AM)freakingB Wrote: [ -> ]well i t looks like Java issues, i think you should try to reinstall it

I reinstalled the Java runtime environment, but still get the same error...

Very weird. I don't see how Jpcsp could've screwed it up so it doesn't launch at all anymore despite reinstallations and restarts (other java apps still work though, it's just Jpcsp which doesn't).
(06-23-2010, 05:56 PM)Finzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2010, 10:54 AM)freakingB Wrote: [ -> ]well i t looks like Java issues, i think you should try to reinstall it

I reinstalled the Java runtime environment, but still get the same error...

Very weird. I don't see how Jpcsp could've screwed it up so it doesn't launch at all anymore despite reinstallations and restarts (other java apps still work though, it's just Jpcsp which doesn't).

Try deleting your current JPCSP folder, then download the latest r1609 build.
Also, don't forget to unpack the ffmpeg-natives if you want to use the Media Engine (it shouldn't be necessary to install Xuggler anymore).
Alright, I got it to work on an earlier version (r1594), turns out it wasn't a java error. Ffmpeg natives is packed since the launcher prompts me to do so.

I'll try the r1609 build later, hopefully it works there too. Thanks for the help anyways.
hey guys....
anyone there had faked mpeg video problem on this?
im using 1609 build and the game is ok but every time theres a game video this damn thing hapens
(06-23-2010, 09:11 PM)Nayroz Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys....
im using 1609 build and the game is ok but every time theres a game video this damn thing hapens

have you tried putting the media engine on?
(06-23-2010, 09:27 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

yea didnt work
(06-23-2010, 10:33 PM)Nayroz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2010, 09:27 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

yea didnt work

You mind taking a screenshot to show us how it looks like?