EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you open jpcsp, you have a second screen normaly (if not, go to the options to enable it), this is the logger. Put the scrollbar at INFO. Then you can play the game and a lot of informations comes into the logger.

When jpcsp crash (or when you turn off jpcsp) a log.html is automatically create in the floder.

Put it in a .zip or .rar and post it here.
well, i have already done it. but my log is all blank. nothing written on it. but i included somethings which might be useful though. go take a look my friend. i attached it to this message. hope this problem goes away now. Smile
(10-12-2010, 03:01 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: [ -> ]well, i have already done it. but my log is all blank. nothing written on it. but i included somethings which might be useful though. go take a look my friend. i attached it to this message. hope this problem goes away now. Smile

The log file is zeroed everytime you start JPCSP. Save your log file after the crash and before starting JPCSP again.
how will i save my log file? coz when im going to open the game, after 3-5 mins after the new game video starts, the jpcsp closes. and then when im going to check my log, its empty. how can i save it?
(10-12-2010, 03:24 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: [ -> ]how will i save my log file? coz when im going to open the game, after 3-5 mins after the new game video starts, the jpcsp closes. and then when im going to check my log, its empty. how can i save it?

Then it's not created. Activate the logger and set it to INFO level, you have to see something in the logger window, if the log file is still 0 bytes make a new LogSettings.xml in Logger, Customize and use the default settings and create a new file.
ohh. i managed to open the logger. it is attached to the emulator right? well, how can i save it when the crash happens? and the choose log leve is at off. and if i click it it would not offer me other choices.. so is that normal?

Edit: i discovered something. after choosing new game. the jpcsp skips the video and goes instantly to this part. photo is attached.
(10-12-2010, 03:49 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: [ -> ]ohh. i managed to open the logger. it is attached to the emulator right? well, how can i save it when the crash happens? and the choose log leve is at off. and if i click it it would not offer me other choices.. so is that normal?

Edit: i discovered something. after choosing new game. the jpcsp skips the video and goes instantly to this part. photo is attached.

Well, at least it runs. I leave you now in the capable hands of the FF7CC pro's Wink

For the logger to change you have to move it away from the bottom and select something different or active the OFF and use cursor/mouse wheel to change it to INFO
(10-12-2010, 03:49 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: [ -> ]ohh. i managed to open the logger. it is attached to the emulator right? well, how can i save it when the crash happens? and the choose log leve is at off. and if i click it it would not offer me other choices.. so is that normal?

i had that once. I just turned off vertex cache and it worked fine. Once you make a new save file you can turn it back on.

I had something like that once. Just turn off vertex cache then once you save you can turn it back on again.
uhh, okay. then how can i save my logger then? Smile

Edit: uhmm. i manage to make it crash again. Undecided The log is attached to this message. and i already turn the vertex cache off. but after the new game selection. i just crashed instantly again..

Edit: after looking some info on this thread. i manage to find that i need to tweek the launchers seetings in order to run it correctly. i manage to copy this setting which is located here. http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977 however, this thing happens after game start. image attached.
(10-12-2010, 11:50 PM)Seraphiel Wrote: [ -> ]uhh, okay. then how can i save my logger then? Smile

Edit: uhmm. i manage to make it crash again. Undecided The log is attached to this message. and i already turn the vertex cache off. but after the new game selection. i just crashed instantly again..

Edit: after looking some info on this thread. i manage to find that i need to tweek the launchers seetings in order to run it correctly. i manage to copy this setting which is located here. http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977 however, this thing happens after game start. image attached.

Yea, I pressed new game and got that image just like you said would happen. Here's my advise for you. Go back about 20 revs or so, start a new game, save, and then move the ms0 folder to the latest rev. Problem solved Big Grin