EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyho,

I set the configuration in the first posting (both of them, because I run an ATI machine), but I still have only 21fps when fighting the first battle in the game with the tons of soldiers.

My machine:

Core i5 750 @ Stock
4 GB DDR3
Radeon HD 7870

Is there any way to get that working with playable frame rates? Or is it my machine (I'm getting a 4,2 GHz Ivy Bridge and 8 GB RAM next week btw.)?
make sure you also get a good nvidia geforce graphic card with your new pc.

the radeon compatibility hacks/broken opengl support probably adds to the slowdown, though i guess having a 4 core cpu also doesn't help either since i don't think java can use more than 2, if even that.
As you see, my Radeon-card's is quite new (1 month or so). I'm not planning to change that. Don't you think it's possible to run the game smooth with the following system (which I have next week):

Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4,2 GHz
8GB RAM
Radeon HD 7870

The guy here seems to do it though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcFI102zt9E
maybe it's the catalyst drivers' fault then. i dunno what version he uses and which one you have though, so dunno.

other than that, i'm not really sure, since my system specs aren't anywhere near yours or his.
He listed the options he used under his video post, (although I dont know why he used stencil test and color mask, since they usually bring a slow down esp on bigger window size, who knows maybe they help ati. or perhaps even that guy really has a nvidia card saying he has an ati just for hits.)

anyways I guess start with his config settings, but like serio said some ati drivers work better then others, I'm also not sure what ones.
um how do you play the sound and videos on the jcpsp ? i need help D;
Enable media engine and install and enable sonicstage
(08-05-2012, 04:50 PM)The_Unknown Wrote: [ -> ]As you see, my Radeon-card's is quite new (1 month or so). I'm not planning to change that. Don't you think it's possible to run the game smooth with the following system (which I have next week):

Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4,2 GHz
8GB RAM
Radeon HD 7870

The guy here seems to do it though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcFI102zt9E

hmm... i doubt his video is legit :P
Hi guys. I'm following the instructions in this thread, to great success. The game runs almost perfectly, 100% speed most of the time.

However, I get black boxes around some numbers on the screen. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks a lot for your hard work.

[Image: ClCyn.jpg]
(09-03-2012, 11:03 PM)Zantetsuken Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I'm following the instructions in this thread, to great success. The game runs almost perfectly, 100% speed most of the time.

However, I get black boxes around some numbers on the screen. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Set the 'maximum method size' to a higher value then 50, - 100 or 500 should be good though there may be a slight (maybe unnoticeable) performance loss.