EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where's the download link?
you wont find the game here.
Ended up DLing the latest revision of JPCSP to try out this game, and after tweaking around with settings here and there I managed to get some pretty good results.. (at least imho)

A video recorded with Camtasia/FRAPS of a fight against Bahamut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtT39zZr6Sk
(07-10-2011, 09:26 AM)He11gate Wrote: [ -> ]Ended up DLing the latest revision of JPCSP to try out this game, and after tweaking around with settings here and there I managed to get some pretty good results.. (at least imho)

A video recorded with Camtasia/FRAPS of a fight against Bahamut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtT39zZr6Sk

WoW .... ur video is awesome. No lag afterall. Could u share what's ur jcpsp configuration and the tweaking part. I'm using svn 2211 n only get 8 fps TT_TT

My config : Only GE & Enable Saving GE, Ignore invalid Memory, and checked all media settings.

My spec is core i5 2.27 Ghz and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 512 MB with 2 GB DDR3.

Thx before
I using this settings in svn 2211, and i only got playable speeds (30-55fps, 45 fps on avg.)

Check the following:
Video tab
- Use vertex cache
- Enable VBO
- Enable saving GE Screen textures instead of Memory (Optional)
- Enable dynamic shader Generation (since you're using ATI)

Memory tab (Optional)
- Ignore invalid memory access

Media tab
- Use Media Engine
- Decode Audio files with SonicStage (applicable on x86/32-bit)

Complier tab
- Use Complier
- Set Maximum Method size <500

My specs are posted on sig.
ok lo voy a probar
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ](For maximum speed make sure that in the JPCSP Log console "Log Level" is set to off)

Notes:
Steps for improving performance.
screens taken from R2078, if you are missing any of these options you are using an old build.

Dont expect full speed even with top of the line computers (some parts of the game will be slower then others)
for it to be "playable" use a pc @ 3~ Ghz , 4~ gigs of ram , Nvidia video card (6800 and higher)

-When changing options do it "before" you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a base template, I found these worked good on my system, I encourage you to find your own settings.
-Settings are also specific to this game, they might not work as well in other games when set to this configuration.
-Shaders only work right if you have an NVIDIA video card, if you experience any graphics problems with AMD/ATI disable the Shader options.

Optimal Game setting
Code:
|Video|
[x] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[!] Use vertex cache                                                           <---- Common cause for most out of memory errors, can give speedup in most cases.
[x] Use shaders (experimental)                                                 <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)  <---- AMD | ATI | INTEL GPU's Disable if you have graphic problems.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[500] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[!] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::
Screens
[Image: ir56vr.jpg][Image: spu0zq.jpg]
[Image: 5pe79t.jpg][Image: 5k0mdy.jpg]
[Image: 2hyjx92.jpg][Image: 2ntv2tu.jpg]
[Image: mv44ti.jpg]

New video added 11/12
Videos (Intro)
http://megavideo.com/?v=M2H9AZXL
Maybe it's just me, but don't the cut scenes run smoother on older revs?
Can anyone help, this is my first time using jpcsp, I'm using svn 2239 x86 and every time I load crisis core it's just a black screen @ 1fps and it never changes, my system specs are : e5200 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB RAM, ATI 4870 1GB

I'm using the following settings :
---------------------------------------
Only GE Graphics
Use Vertex Cache
Use Shaders
Use a Geometry shader for 2d rendering
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable dynamic shader generation

Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with SonicStage
-----------------------------------------

Everything else is at default, I've tried playing a few settings on and off but never get anything other than a black screen, anyone know what the problem could be????Huh
So far getting about 10-15 fps sometimes lower in game with

CPU-E2160 Oced to 2.4ghz(might be able to oc higher not with this mobo)
Mobo-G31m3 V2
Ram- 2 Gigabytes
Graphics Card- Nvidia 7950gt
OS- Windows Xp Pro SP 3

Also Have Only Ge Graphics Checked And Use Vertex Shaders checked
My Compiler is at 50 Using Hyakki Launchers seems to slow game down. Might need to configure it better...or something. i think i might have configured it(it being Hyakkis launcher) so id get about 20 fps in game but in areas like sector 8 it would bog down to about 10 15.
(For maximum speed make sure that in the JPCSP Log console "Log Level" is set to off) Havn seen that option will have to take a look.
(07-30-2011, 03:39 PM)nijohc Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help, this is my first time using jpcsp, I'm using svn 2239 x86 and every time I load crisis core it's just a black screen @ 1fps and it never changes, my system specs are : e5200 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB RAM, ATI 4870 1GB

I'm using the following settings :
---------------------------------------
Only GE Graphics
Use Vertex Cache
Use Shaders
Use a Geometry shader for 2d rendering
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable dynamic shader generation

Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with SonicStage
-----------------------------------------

Everything else is at default, I've tried playing a few settings on and off but never get anything other than a black screen, anyone know what the problem could be????Huh

Since you are using ATI, disabling both Shaders and Geometry shader for 2D rendering might help.