EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
don't resize the Jpcsp window
Amazing!!! Thanks alot
I'm using
core i3 M350 2.27GHz
4Gb RAM
ATI HD 5470 1GB
run the game in 30-45fps in-game , 25-35fps in-battle and nearly full speed movie and menu
Video: -use vertex cache
-enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
how can i improve the performance or is it because of my slow comp. Sad(
I'm trying to run this game, but all the characters look like a bunch of lines. :\
(05-09-2011, 02:25 PM)tahercheeku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to run this game, but all the characters look like a bunch of lines. :\

Take off the shaders
That worked great! Thanks
Hello Smile
I've got a problem - when I play, there's no background music. It's the same for Dissidia, any help?
Anyway I wanted to tell you guys you're awesome Big Grin
P.S.
I have a decryptd game (or at least that's what I thought o.o)
(05-09-2011, 08:07 PM)Hidronax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
I've got a problem - when I play, there's no background music. It's the same for Dissidia, any help?
P.S.

install Sonic Stage
(05-10-2011, 06:25 AM)^^Laguna^^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011, 08:07 PM)Hidronax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
P.S.

install Sonic Stage
I had already installed it, but this morning I found out it didn't work, so I re-installed it and now anything's fine. Thank you anyway guys Big Grin
Has anyone else finished the game? Are you able to get New Game + after you beat it? After I beat it, all I get a black screen after the credits, any ideas or inputs?
(05-12-2011, 12:24 AM)Zackerith Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else finished the game? Are you able to get New Game + after you beat it? After I beat it, all I get a black screen after the credits, any ideas or inputs?

I did and new game plus worked just fine. You could always try posting an info log to show us what the problem is.