EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-22-2011, 08:44 PM)Blunderguff Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2011, 08:27 PM)NaFF Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2011, 06:58 PM)Gashet Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2011, 06:53 PM)NaFF Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting pretty low fps on the game, even though i have some nice specs and got it all set up to optimize performace.
So i'm assuming it has something to do to the fact that i use ATI, is it related?

see first post of this thread for assumed optimal settings for high fps and make sure your graphic drivers are up to date

I'm using the first page set up, yet i get low FPS. Drivers are up to date.

Running on ATI HD4850, 4GB Ram and Intel Core 2 Duo 2.9Ghz
I got about the same specc except a 4870 and a 4core

For me it goes as low as 7-9FPS (mostly in battle) and 20avg, but its still playable
Porbably ATI problem then.
I can't even play this anymore since R2097
Hello, I am playing with rev 2099, I downloaded Xuggler and SonicStage and configured my game as hyakki instructed.

In some scenes I am able to get to 50 FPS but my CGs have no sound and I have no background music. What's happening?

And yes, I am using JPCSP Loader, but with no additional configuration. The use of the program made no difference in gameplay for me, but I'm using it for insurance.

I don't believe my game is encrypted because I've been playing it since rev 150x.

Thanks in advance.
have you enabled Media Engine and enabled decode audio with sonicstage? and also you don't need to download Xuggler.
Yes I have enabled both.
(04-24-2011, 02:36 AM)Krainz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have enabled both.

Are you using JPCSP 32bit? It only works for 32bit.
Yes, I am using 32bit.

I've been thinking of it right now. When I tried to install SonicStage, it said it was already installed (21006). I'm thiking it was because of some codec... Is there any way to force the installation?
(04-24-2011, 03:22 AM)Krainz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am using 32bit.

I've been thinking of it right now. When I tried to install SonicStage, it said it was already installed (21006). I'm thiking it was because of some codec... Is there any way to force the installation?

Is it specifically sonic stage 4.3? Btw, I noticed that there are two versions of sonic stage 4.3 ( CP and Sony Connect ) which one did you install. If the one you installed doesn't work try the other.
Hi, I'm new here as you can see, and I wanted to say my first experiences trying to emulate this game.
I've tried with the old 0.6 version, it worked, but somewhat slow.
Then I tried with the new rev 2098 but the game actually never started.
Now I've tried with rev 2099 and the game starts but I can't seem to be able to play after the train scene ends at the beggining of the new game.
I've tried with different video, memory and compiler settings, starting from the ones posted here at first.
The only thing I don't know how to do is set log level to off...
Besides that I meet the minimun requirements, but not so the recommended, so I guess speed will be a problem.
I have an integrated nVIDIA card, but the option "Use shaders" is not actually working for me. "Enable dynamic shader generation" is actually working tough.
EDIT: I think the shaders problem are my drivers, they are outdated. Maybe an update will make "Use shaders" work.
EDIT: Updating drivers didn't solved the shaders problem. I can't use them still, I think because my graphic card is old. Besides that, I still can't play CC in revs 2078, 2098 and 2099, I can only play it at 1772.
hi..okei..so im new here..this is the first time i've ever used this program..i've followed several steps on how to use jpcsp..so far i can handle it..but the problem is..i want to play ffcrisis core..everytime i open it..my intro goes like the first one's posted here..i've also tried several builds but the same problem occurs..waiting for the scene is so stressful..please help me..and one more thing..its pretty slow to play..i mean..when the tutorial comes up..its like everything's in slow-mo..help guys..thanks !!