EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i get funny fps(about 1-3)Huh in the scene who sephirot burn that small village.But i finish this game with the
rev.1531 and its good to see that is the hard job done...Big Grin
WOOOT!!!! Finally, shaders are working for me with rev 1642. Thanks dev team, who ever you are.
shaders not working here in r1642 (black and white in sector 8, also random black & white in other parts of the game, (limit breaks, cut scenes..etc)) :p.
[attachment=1362]

nvidia video card
We are changing lots of things in the shaders ! Expect some breakage, but please report also where it fails.
Can you give us a savegame so we can go there faster and se for ourselves ?
(07-04-2010, 09:23 AM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]We are changing lots of things in the shaders ! Expect some breakage, but please report also where it fails.

here you go, all my saves so far, last one or save 18 will be sector 8 where i took the ss
(07-04-2010, 06:08 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]shaders not working here in r1642 (black and white in sector 8, also random black & white in other parts of the game, (limit breaks, cut scenes..etc)) :p.

nvidia video card

1) Be sure to upgrade to the last driver to get the last OpenGL and GLSL (shader language)
2) Use a tool to give you which version GLSL and OpenGL are
3) shaders are really experimental. There may be some conflict between the non shader code and the shader code, especially with all the ge state change detection. I may also be using some incompatible stuff in the shader for all cards. It is the very first time I am coding GLSL. And GE is not an easy beast to tame. I am seriously doubting whether we are able to emulate all the GE features because OpenGL has some crappy restrictions.
(07-04-2010, 09:54 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2010, 09:23 AM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]We are changing lots of things in the shaders ! Expect some breakage, but please report also where it fails.

here you go, all my saves so far, last one or save 18 will be sector 8 where i took the ss

Tested out the savedata, and didn't get the black and white anywhere, not even in sector 8. Cutscenes, battles, and limit breaks haven't changed either. Im using the outdated and awful Nvidia Getforce 6150SE nforce 430 graphics card.

Edit : Same results with rev 1643
(07-04-2010, 12:33 PM)hlide Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2010, 06:08 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]shaders not working here in r1642 (black and white in sector 8, also random black & white in other parts of the game, (limit breaks, cut scenes..etc)) :p.

nvidia video card

1) Be sure to upgrade to the last driver to get the last OpenGL and GLSL (shader language)
2) Use a tool to give you which version GLSL and OpenGL are
3) shaders are really experimental. There may be some conflict between the non shader code and the shader code, especially with all the ge state change detection. I may also be using some incompatible stuff in the shader for all cards. It is the very first time I am coding GLSL. And GE is not an easy beast to tame. I am seriously doubting whether we are able to emulate all the GE features because OpenGL has some crappy restrictions.

I'm just reporting my findings on the recent experimental change in r1640, so far it seems to help some people where the old shader system didn't work and break others that the old shader system worked at least for this game.

anyways same black & white in r1643 shaders worked ok before the experimental change in r1640.
obviously some video cards might work differently with difference shader versions or drivers.

need someone with a newer video card to test this, for example a geforce 9800GT or higher video card to better simulate my system :p

can't test much more right now need to get to work.

btw glad to see someone is working on the opengl system, it was getting somewhat outdated ^^

Geforce 9800GTX+
nvidia driver version 257.21
(07-04-2010, 01:24 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Geforce 9800GTX+
nvidia driver version 257.21
I also have a Geforce 9800GTX+ (but older driver 197.45 - with nvidia 3Dstereo) and it works for me, so the issue is not the graphical card.
Does the sound now? And what can I do about it that everything is black and white?