EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these kind of games will give me a headache if kept below a certain FPS value (mainly and preferably above 30) due to the fact its meant to be a considerably fast-paced battle game.
Hi.
I was just playing Crisis Core with the Emulator and its Awsome.
Thanks for the Hard Work of creating this Cool emulatorSmile
But i have A Problem, everytime i go into the storyline,in the very first part Zack and Angeal start speaking about Dumbapples,after that i walk a bit, fight enemies etc... but then a Cutscene triggers and when Angeal says "but even then, i had my honor" the game crashes with a random Pic.(Sometimes is the Sky,sometimes a white screen or the Squarenix Presents logo)
Hope somebody can help me.
PS: I'm using r1772.
i have the 1772 but when i run the ff7cc it shows me the square enix logo then the image of the ff7cc then it becomes white and there is "this is a faked MPEG video" and there is a timer when it's finished it starts all over again
and the same thing happens- please can anyone help me to solve this problem- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
(09-22-2010, 07:43 PM)barbariankiller Wrote: [ -> ]i have the 1772 but when i run the ff7cc it shows me the square enix logo then the image of the ff7cc then it becomes white and there is "this is a faked MPEG video" and there is a timer when it's finished it starts all over again
and the same thing happens- please can anyone help me to solve this problem- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
enable the media engine in the options. make sure you extracted ffmpeg also, see first post for more info.
that problem is solved thanx but now i have another, it shows the intro and then iselect the difficulty then it shows the first movie but when it's finished the screen becomes black (i left it 2 hours but nothing happens)- pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese man help me with this and thank you a lotSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
I've the message error when i try to load this game on jpsp 0.6 1772. . .
Anyone can resolve this problem?
Hey guys i found a problem near the beginning of Crisis Core sinve i decided to start over again yesterday (been busy with a lot of stuff). When i get to the dumbapples part that Angeal starts story telling to Zack the screen gets stuck at this white flash and this error message pops up:

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jpcsp.media.MediaEngine.step(MediaEngine.java:217)
at jpcsp.connector.AtracCodec.atracDecodeData(AtracCodec.java:263)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus.sceAtracDecodeData(sceAtrac3plus.java:602)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus$9.execute(sceAtrac3plus.java:1247)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.java:343)
at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:59)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:587)
at _S1_2_89A17C4.s(_S1_2_89A17C4.java:4)
at _S1_2_898F728.s(_S1_2_898F728.java:272)
at _S1_2_898DD20.s(_S1_2_898DD20.java:176)
at _S1_2_898DD20.exec(_S1_2_898DD20.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:618)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:45)
(09-23-2010, 09:37 PM)kreige Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i found a problem near the beginning of Crisis Core sinve i decided to start over again yesterday (been busy with a lot of stuff). When i get to the dumbapples part that Angeal starts story telling to Zack the screen gets stuck at this white flash and this error message pops up:

Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jpcsp.media.MediaEngine.step(MediaEngine.java:217)
at jpcsp.connector.AtracCodec.atracDecodeData(AtracCodec.java:263)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus.sceAtracDecodeData(sceAtrac3plus.java:602)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceAtrac3plus$9.execute(sceAtrac3plus.java:1247)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.java:343)
at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:59)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:587)
at _S1_2_89A17C4.s(_S1_2_89A17C4.java:4)
at _S1_2_898F728.s(_S1_2_898F728.java:272)
at _S1_2_898DD20.s(_S1_2_898DD20.java:176)
at _S1_2_898DD20.exec(_S1_2_898DD20.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:618)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:45)

you can try to disable the usage of media engine. . .
You can enable the media engine again after you save your game, .
This game has just stop working for after svn 1761. It hasn't work with any since. I get to the intro and pass the load game screen then it goes black. If I move jpcsp around some images pop up. I just can't make it work with this emulator anymore.
(09-23-2010, 11:34 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]This game has just stop working for after svn 1761. It hasn't work with any since. I get to the intro and pass the load game screen then it goes black. If I move jpcsp around some images pop up. I just can't make it work with this emulator anymore.

Are you using shaders? turn off the shaders. They don't work for me either