EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had faced several freezes with build 1931 this days. I got freezed when i was doing some battles randomly, and it took at least 10 minutes for it to revert back to normal(my com was busy like hell-since its only 1 gig ram). Sometimes the screens starts glittering -,-? The bgm dissapears like usual.

Btw noob question, what is snapshot? I saved one because i thought it was to save screenshot, i saved it during the battle freezes, now i see it as a bin file
SnapShot is a SaveState, saves the emu&game status to a file then can reload it later to resume where you left off, but they are somewhat unstable, I would stick to the normal save system for now.
the screenshot function is under Options -> video -> screenshot, or press F5 on your keyboard
Hello! So I'm using r1940 and so far everything's good except during battle's my FPS takes a massive hit from ~30 FPS to ~ 12FPS :/

I'm running a fairly decent machine with 6GB of ram on Win 7 with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 and AMD Phenom II N930 Quad-Core Processor @ 2GHz. I'm at 60 FPS during videos, around 30 during regular gameplay, and 10-15 during battlescenes. I have enabled GE Graphics and checked Ignore invalid memory access, is there anything more I can do to further increase my FPS?
(12-28-2010, 10:56 PM)Yashvir Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! So I'm using r1940 and so far everything's good except during battle's my FPS takes a massive hit from ~30 FPS to ~ 12FPS :/

I'm running a fairly decent machine with 6GB of ram on Win 7 with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 and AMD Phenom II N930 Quad-Core Processor @ 2GHz. I'm at 60 FPS during videos, around 30 during regular gameplay, and 10-15 during battlescenes. I have enabled GE Graphics and checked Ignore invalid memory access, is there anything more I can do to further increase my FPS?

I would recomand checking Use Media Engine. Anyone else getting random game freezes every 5~10 min? I'm running build 1942

EDIT: seems to be fixed in 1945 but when i get to sector 8, the whole city seems to be... buged... It's like the camera thinks i'm 2 meters below the floor and the effects are below ground level. It doesnt actually affect gameplay bu its anoying because you cant see really far..

EDIT2: do cwcheats work? Ive been trying to activate a cheat to get all shop adresses but no luck so far. It was working on my psp before it broke too so.. Confused Its the only one i wan if anyone got it to work i would appreciate if they could give me the core (maybe i dont have the right one)
Hi, its my first post here so congrats for everything you've made...... its really amazing Tongue
My question is: i've download the emulator and get Crisis Core working on my pc, but when im playing suddenly the game becomnes in black and white and sometimes, when there's a scene, Zack "get out of itself". I mean, the screen turns black and there's a white shadow of zack instead of him Tongue
I suppose this is due to i configured wrongly jpcsp.... someone knows how could i make it work well?

EDIT: when i restart the emulator it gets fixed.... but if i continue playing, the "visual effect" turns back
Guys I have discover some tips to run this game a little bit faster for 1GB RAM PC only.
Requirements:
1GB RAM
2.20 Ghz Processor
512 or 1GB Vidcard
Windows Xp SP3
Latest Svn build
Latest Jre6
Updated Graphic Card Driver
Hyakki JPCSP launcher.
Thats All but for the steps, I doubt to post it here because Im Affraid that maybe its against the rule, If you want me to post it w/screenshot just tell me, I need A "GO" signal. Hehehehe Im just trying to help XD
(01-01-2011, 05:17 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I have discover some tips to run this game a little bit faster for 1GB RAM PC only.
Requirements:
1GB RAM
2.20 Ghz Processor
512 or 1GB Vidcard
Windows Xp SP3
Latest Svn build
Latest Jre6
Hyakki JPCSP launcher.
Thats All but for the steps, I doubt to post it here because Im Affraid that maybe its against the rule, If you want me to post it w/screenshot just tell me, I need A "GO" signal. Hehehehe Im just trying to help XD

Remember what happened last time you tried to "help" lol. If it involves an external program your walking on very thin ice.
(01-01-2011, 05:49 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2011, 05:17 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I have discover some tips to run this game a little bit faster for 1GB RAM PC only.
Requirements:
1GB RAM
2.20 Ghz Processor
512 or 1GB Vidcard
Windows Xp SP3
Latest Svn build
Latest Jre6
Hyakki JPCSP launcher.

Remember what happened last time you tried to "help" lol. If it involves an external program your walking on very thin ice.

"walking on thin ice"? Come on, what could he possibly discovered?

I would say "GO"
(01-01-2011, 07:11 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2011, 05:49 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
Requirements:
1GB RAM
2.20 Ghz Processor
512 or 1GB Vidcard
Windows Xp SP3
Latest Svn build
Latest Jre6
Hyakki JPCSP launcher.

"walking on thin ice"? Come on, what could he possibly discovered?

I would say "GO"

Sure, why not. I'm curious to see what he's come up with.
Depending on what it is, it if truely make the emulator run games faster the dev might even add it to the emulator if its a script or something like that.