EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2010, 07:06 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Just name the files as something like this, for example:
Atrac-[filesize]-[number].decat3
With "number" going from 0 up to the number of atrac files present in the game, just like a playlist. We'll then make JPCSP recognize these files and play them instead. Wink
Maybe no need extra nomenclature: just change emu src, to use another valuves to identification sound data, like
String generateID(int fileSize, int Last_4_bytes_in_At3_file), and check: if (file not found in atrac folder) send to psp for decoding.
Extract sound data possible from any game, but will not know the address and "number", and calculate the hash for each file - the loss of speed.
(05-08-2010, 08:12 PM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 07:06 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Just name the files as something like this, for example:
Atrac-[filesize]-[number].decat3
With "number" going from 0 up to the number of atrac files present in the game, just like a playlist. We'll then make JPCSP recognize these files and play them instead. Wink
Maybe no need extra nomenclature: just change emu src, to use another valuves to identification sound data, like
String generateID(int fileSize, int Last_4_bytes_in_At3_file), and check: if (file not found in atrac folder) send to psp for decoding.
Extract sound data possible from any game, but will not know the address and "number", and calculate the hash for each file - the loss of speed.

the last few bytes is a good idea ...but looking at the at3 files the last 4-5bytes are always 9F 4E 02 FC 7F or 00 00 00 FC 7F

crc32/md5/sha1 would be easiest for me, but then it could slow the emulator down having to calculate each file..

playlist would be ok but there would have no way of knowing the order the files are loaded in outside of jpcsp
Why is it that this thread is the only one I've found discussing the development of the Jpcsp emulator?
guys i have xuggler installed on my computer do i need to check fake mpeg video and use media engine?
(05-08-2010, 11:10 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]guys i have xuggler installed on my computer do i need to check fake mpeg video and use media engine?

Dude, look at page 6 >.>
(05-08-2010, 06:49 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 06:45 PM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys can you help me please,since after i choose new game select the difficulty and press X the screen just remains black and doesnt move on after that Sad can someone help me please on what i should do

Do you have xuggler installed on your computer? If not then enable faked mpeg or whatever its called. Without xuggler, you cant play cutscenes without the emulator freezing up on you. If you want to play cutscenes, enable media engine in the compatibility tab .

yup i do have it installed but it the game hangs whenever the fakeMPEG menu decodes the video completely as in to 100% and then the game hangs and it says in the logger that xuggler cant play it or something Sad
(05-09-2010, 02:45 AM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 06:49 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 06:45 PM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys can you help me please,since after i choose new game select the difficulty and press X the screen just remains black and doesnt move on after that Sad can someone help me please on what i should do

Do you have xuggler installed on your computer? If not then enable faked mpeg or whatever its called. Without xuggler, you cant play cutscenes without the emulator freezing up on you. If you want to play cutscenes, enable media engine in the compatibility tab .

yup i do have it installed but it the game hangs whenever the fakeMPEG menu decodes the video completely as in to 100% and then the game hangs and it says in the logger that xuggler cant play it or something Sad

Use the media engine, not the fakeMPEG. If your using the latest rev, then you shouldnt see any FakeMPEG menu unless the option is enabled. And are you using hyakki's jpcsp launcher? Cause its kinda important.
see here, how to enable media engine.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1050
well kk the game has loaded and I'm playing it but first the characters were invisible ^^" and after i went to the HQ i disables the shades option and the characters became visible but after i saved in the HQ now i cant load the game,since the game stuck after i load my file and well i used the jpcsp launcher and well when i enable that option for svn it gives me some error that jogl.dll not found while as in it is there
sounds like your using an old svn / release build.