EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-21-2010, 03:18 AM)RebeccaMaguire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kai3213,

It finished downloading and when I went to open it, I got this error (so sorry, I'm a noob at all this :-S )

C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\jpcsp-1594-windows-x86.7z The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Is this a problem with my computer or are the files no longer working?...

Thanks so much for your help

put the launcher on jpcsp folder
"C:\Users\ADMIN\Desktop\jpcsp-1594-windows-x86.7z The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

I think they need an updated 7zip/winrar ..etc to extract Orphis's svn builds
usually due to the file not being downloaded well... esp if u are not using a download manager (it happens to me alot without it)
hi,

I'm new here and I have two problems with this game.

first - after the behemoth battle (it was really good) I have a horrible graphic error.

second - I can't use the media engine, I don't know why, I downloaded and installed the lastest xuggle.

any idea?

please
(06-19-2010, 09:11 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I get when I start a new game with the shaders on rev 1591.

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-4.png?t=1276981782]

It goes away with the shaders off. Anyone else have this problem?

edit: It goes away with viewport on. Thanks for deceiving me musashi111!

I have the same problem on r1606, except I tried your solutions (turning shaders and viewport on/off, even tried disabling jpcsp connector), but nothing seems to fix it.

In addition, all the videos restart themselves after a set period of time (e.g usually halfway through). When that restart happens in the second vid, I'll get stuck halfway through the ground ingame like in that screenshot.

Any ideas? I tried the game on a 64 bit build without the media engine earlier and it worked fine there. I really wouldn't like to play it with no audio though...

EDIT: The video restarts happen in other games too (or rather they get skipped).
same on 1606, must be a bug
the same here. furthermore i can't use the media engine but i tried the previous svn (1509) and it works. so, this is an another bug.
I also got this weird bug. It doesn't go away no matter what I do...but loading still works though. It's kinda funny that I got it first. Maybe im phy-kick or something O.o
I went back to r1598 and it happened there too. Then I downloaded r1589 and when I tried to run it, JPCSP instantly closed.

Now all my JPCSP builds won't start and all give this same error:

[Image: javaerror.png]

What the heck? Tongue
well i t looks like Java issues, i think you should try to reinstall it