EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-22-2010, 10:36 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2010, 10:15 PM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2010, 10:01 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I tried starting rev 1515 with the JPCSP Launcher v1.1.0.95 and a got a message saying access violation or something. It works fine with other versions though of the launcher though. Anyone else having this problem?
It's because launcher is still not updated to work with 1515 revision.

I think I found the problem, please try .96, the problem isn't related to jpcsp, the launcher would try to load the options before the extract dialog went away (before the process is fully loaded) causing a crash, I must of overlooked this since I already had the ffmpeg archive extracted so it bypassed that section. Smile

Wow, you work fast ^^ Thanx a bunch.
guys have any idea the latest revision has a problem to my pc because i only got 12-5 fps my pc is AMD Sempron ™ LE-1250 2.20GHz, 1GB RAM and has a 1GB video card.... Any idea why my fps slows down?
I'm not to familiar with amd but isn't the AMD Sempron like an intel celeron?, the Athlon XP is a pretty old cpu, besides for that more ram might help, java likes ram.

so for any decent performance i would get an intel core2duo ~ intel i7 , 4gb ram, and a decent video with good opengl support.
(05-23-2010, 05:51 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not to familiar with amd but isn't the AMD Sempron like an intel celeron?, the Athlon XP is a pretty old cpu, besides for that more ram might help, java likes ram.

so for any decent performance i would get an intel core2duo ~ intel i7 , 4gb ram, and a decent video with good opengl support.

Hyakki is totally right.I have AMD Athlon, 1.8 Ghz which is very old,and 256 mb Nvidia card,but i have 2GB RAM and i always get around 15-20 fps,in cutscenes around 30.RAM is the real key here,because,java really devours your RAM and pagefile memory,check task manager and see for yourself Big Grin .PSP console itself has proccessor of 333 Mhz which is way slower than computers CPU,so in my opinion it doesn't plays any big role,also,check previous pages,there are people with dual core,quad core CPU's but with low RAM and what is result? They get below 10 fps every time.Also,make sure your PC is well taken care of,get antivirus which will not make your computer laggy,make sure you are clean of viruses,and also defragment hard disk and clean your registry after every program instalation and uninstalation.
I have FF7 CC JPCSP us try to play but the figures raise strong graphic errors and save after the first one recognizes nothing. help me please.
and dei errors in sentence structure come from the translator
(05-23-2010, 10:06 AM)Forron Wrote: [ -> ]I have FF7 CC JPCSP us try to play but the figures raise strong graphic errors and save after the first one recognizes nothing. help me please.
and dei errors in sentence structure come from the translator

Well,as much as i understanded,you have problem with characters(figures) being invisible after you load the saved game,right?Sorry if i got it wrong but translation is really bad :S Just turn off the shaders,it will make some cutscenes go upside-down but you will be able to see characters.
Thanks it works
(05-23-2010, 09:25 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 05:51 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not to familiar with amd but isn't the AMD Sempron like an intel celeron?, the Athlon XP is a pretty old cpu, besides for that more ram might help, java likes ram.

Hyakki is totally right.I have AMD Athlon, 1.8 Ghz which is very old,and 256 mb Nvidia card,but i have 2GB RAM and i always get around 15-20 fps,in cutscenes around 30.RAM is the real key here,because,java really devours your RAM and pagefile memory,check task manager and see for yourself Big Grin .PSP console itself has proccessor of 333 Mhz which is way slower than computers CPU,so in my opinion it doesn't plays any big role,also,check previous pages,there are people with dual core,quad core CPU's but with low RAM and what is result? They get below 10 fps every time.Also,make sure your PC is well taken care of,get antivirus which will not make your computer laggy,make sure you are clean of viruses,and also defragment hard disk and clean your registry after every program instalation and uninstalation.

hmmnn... maybe its my anti-virus who can make my pc laggy because i used avira anti-virus what anti-virus thats used low memory can you advise me what anti-virus i will install? Hmmn i also used tuneup utility that can scan, repair, defrag my pc....
You can tune the sound and turn like the music in the game?
(05-23-2010, 09:25 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:05 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]
hmmnn... maybe its my anti-virus who can make my pc laggy because i used avira anti-virus what anti-virus thats used low memory can you advise me what anti-virus i will install? Hmmn i also used tuneup utility that can scan, repair, defrag my pc....
Avira is the best free antivirus that i know of.I used it for quite some time.At the moment I am using ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.2.42.0.Antiviruses are designed to find and eliminate threat,but not to prevent malware specifically.For that i recommend MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.For tuning up PC I use Advanced SystemCare Professional;there are 2 versions,one free of charge,and proffesional which is shareware.Both NOD32 and MalwareBytes Anti-Malware are also sharewares,and that means you have to pay for licence to use them.
(05-23-2010, 11:54 AM)Forron Wrote: [ -> ]You can tune the sound and turn like the music in the game?
Audio such as music and voices (BGM) are currently unsupported by Jpcsp.You can decode audio on your PSP via Jpcsp connector,and transfer it back to PC for use.