EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before, it worked with my options so I suppose something is break since some revisions (10 or 20 max). I will check without shaders but I am sure that there will be no change.
Okay I played with the settings a bit but now I get the video that shows before you push start, no sounds though. When I try to start the game, it goes blank, and cmd shows some apparent errors that weren't happening before:
[Image: ccbfbvfs.png]

The latest settings and instructions would be great.

Okay, I disabled shaders and was able to see the opening video now, but still no sound. What do I need to do to enable it?
(04-13-2011, 10:25 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]@hyakki: maybe could you update your first post in this thread to include the best settings for this game? Thanks!
ok I updated first post :p, with what I think to be the best settings.
Thank you for the update, hyakki, but here's the problem now... I don't have the media tab and compiler tab, nor come of the things in the video tab. :/
Do I have an old version or something? I got the 32-bit version on from http://jpcsp.org/index.php?p=Downloads

This is what I have:
[Image: configvid.png]
you're using the old version :p get a newer build here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

these builds are also constantly being updated so sometimes the newest build can fix or break some games.
Ah thank you very much, that might just solve my problems. Smile Downloading the latest one and I'll see how it goes.

It's working perfectly now! Thank you so much. ^_^
(04-13-2011, 08:55 PM)Lilium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to ask such newbish questions but I've never used emulation software before and mostly play games on the consoles that they were made for, so please bear with my silly questions and help me out?

Firstly, what is this 'rev' thing you're talking about? Try googling that and you get nothing decent. I have Sonic Stage but I don't know where to get rev, so could someone point me in the right direction please?

Secondly, I've just installed JPCSP and Sonic Stage on my computer, so besides 0.6 rev 2075 mentioned above (which I have yet to find), what else would I need to get this game running?

Again, I'm sorry if my questions are silly, but my friend said I could borrow her game and try to get it running on my PC, and then if I can, I'll buy my own and some other games I've been wanting for PSP, but I don't want to buy it if I don't have what I need to make it run or if I can't get it to run. I know my computer is strong enough to run it, but I'm worried about the software.

Rev. aka revision , think of it as an update to a certain version of jpcsp (mine is 0.6). You can always get the latest from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

For playing the game u obv need .iso image of the game, than place the .iso in umdimages folder in jpcsp.
(04-13-2011, 11:39 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2011, 10:25 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]@hyakki: maybe could you update your first post in this thread to include the best settings for this game? Thanks!

i get more FPS if i disable the only GE graphics option.
(04-14-2011, 04:39 PM)corvenik Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2011, 11:39 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]

i get more FPS if i disable the only GE graphics option.

yeah, and then after playing for a while you will also get Black'n White game era.
no thats your graphic card doing the black and white.