EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
minimal is still better than nothing Wink
EDIT: I tried version 7 personally and can say it raised at peak of 10fps as MaXiMu said below
java7 sometimes the frame rate is much more stable gain 5-10fps at peak times in some zones.

also in java7 is experimental have the bug of not reproduce well the screen is a black part and the error does not happen java6 but resize is working with java7.
I can confirm CCFF7 is get random crashes now,in new builds ,r2144 x86,(no, JDK7 beta instaled)
Can anyone tell me if the problem with the background music stopping has been fixed?
I would say this is by far the biggest problem, since the background music is so important in capturing the right atmosphere. Shader compatibility and framerate is secondary in my opinion.

I have installed sonic stage and I use media engine.
(05-24-2011, 02:30 PM)bubaboy Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me if the problem with the background music stopping has been fixed?
I would say this is by far the biggest problem, since the background music is so important in capturing the right atmosphere. Shader compatibility and framerate is secondary in my opinion.

I have installed sonic stage and I use media engine.

It has been for a while now.
Finnaly Ive got greater speed for playing FF7 Crisis Core in JPCSP v0.6 rev 2146 with JDK7 installed
Here is my video with config:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zYyQpyOQo

My Specs:
1GB 800mhz Kingmax RAM
1GB 9400GT Nvidia Video Card
2.21 AMD Sempron
Windows XP SP3 32bit OS

More Power JPCSP TEAM ^_^ Keep it up XD
Hey guys, before I go on about my little issue, I just wanna say to the dev's great work. I'm impressed on how well it all works.

Now I'm having a small graphical issue and it's really bothersome. Occasionally, it's like the video creates a separate layer but of the same scene and same everything, zooms that layer in real close and puts it on top. I can kinda see shadowy figures behind the front layer moving, especially when it happens during a battle sequence. Like when you first bump into Reno and Rude in Sector 8, as Rude is walking, all I see is Zack's body but a shadowy Rude in the background. Is this something that you guys have experienced before? I've been searching for a solution for a couple days and came across nothing. Maybe this is a hardware issue on my PC? I included a couple screen shots.

My specs are Nvidia 450 GTS, AMD Phenom x4 @ 3.7ghz, 8gb ram DDR3
@jinkazama2k7: I dunno, I don't mind a little laggyness so long as the game functions without buggyness. :3 Lol at Zack's floating sword xD

On another note, the game is getting bipolar on me. The lag has gone and the video and audio are synchronized again but sometimes (albeit rarely) the game just freezes up and when it does happen, it's always during battle (usually when Zack has just dealt the deathblow). The BG music still plays normally but the video is stuck on that one frame and I have to reset the game. This only has been happening recently and I haven't touched my config settings since I first set it up. Could it still be the config?
(05-27-2011, 01:21 AM)TenyumeKasumi Wrote: [ -> ]@jinkazama2k7: I dunno, I don't mind a little laggyness so long as the game functions without buggyness. :3 Lol at Zack's floating sword xD

On another note, the game is getting bipolar on me. The lag has gone and the video and audio are synchronized again but sometimes (albeit rarely) the game just freezes up and when it does happen, it's always during battle (usually when Zack has just dealt the deathblow). The BG music still plays normally but the video is stuck on that one frame and I have to reset the game. This only has been happening recently and I haven't touched my config settings since I first set it up. Could it still be the config?

Its kinda buggy but its ok, whenever i set the Compiler>Maximum method size = 50 that bug will happen and the advantage is the game runs faster, but if I set it to 100-3000 the game runs slowly without bug.

Here is my config:
Now with rev 2156, this game re-works for the european version but when someone disappear after to be killed, the game stop with this error :

Quote:Exception in thread "user_main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.e(Unknown Source)
at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.visitJumpInsn(Unknown Source)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CompilerContext.visitJump(CompilerContext.java:962)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CompilerContext.visitJump(CompilerContext.java:957)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeInstruction.compileBranch(CodeInstruction.java:187)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeInstruction.compile(CodeInstruction.java:157)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.compile(CodeBlock.java:363)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.compile(CodeBlock.java:464)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeBlock.getExecutable(CodeBlock.java:507)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.analyse(Compiler.java:318)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:373)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.getExecutable(RuntimeContext.java:774)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:111)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:157)
at _S1_2_899B8D8.s(_S1_2_899B8D8.java:524)
at _S1_2_8999F00.s(_S1_2_8999F00.java:184)
at _S1_2_8999F00.exec(_S1_2_8999F00.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:118)
at _S1_2_8999E48.s(_S1_2_8999E48.java:140)
at _S1_2_8998598.s(_S1_2_8998598.java:100)
at _S1_2_884EB98.s(_S1_2_884EB98.java:136)
at _S1_2_884EB98.exec(_S1_2_884EB98.java)
at _S1_2_884EA90.s(_S1_2_884EA90.java:260)
at _S1_2_884EA90.exec(_S1_2_884EA90.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call(RuntimeContext.java:199)
at _S1_2_884B5F8.s(_S1_2_884B5F8.java:124)
at _S1_2_89551B4.s(_S1_2_89551B4.java:296)
at _S1_2_895DDD0.s(_S1_2_895DDD0.java:16)

there is too a new warning that comes some times :

354010 [GUI] WARN ge - BoundingBox Query result not available in due time

I give the log for more informations :-)