EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Try having the only 2 video options checked Only GE and Save texture to GE other ones can severely decrease performance.
(04-24-2011, 03:32 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2011, 03:22 AM)Krainz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am using 32bit.

I've been thinking of it right now. When I tried to install SonicStage, it said it was already installed (21006). I'm thiking it was because of some codec... Is there any way to force the installation?

Is it specifically sonic stage 4.3? Btw, I noticed that there are two versions of sonic stage 4.3 ( CP and Sony Connect ) which one did you install. If the one you installed doesn't work try the other.

Thanks, downloaded CP and it worked.
hi..thanks for your help..i've done what you have suggested..ahm..its still slow..maybe its my laptop..i dont know..but thank you for your help..i do appreciate it a lot.. Smile
Hi I'm experiencing lag with this game. I've set up the settings for my emulator as shown in the first page. The game was running normally at the beginning but recently it starts to lag, when I load back the game, only a few minutes though but sometimes it may persist up to hours. The sign is that the fps shows a range from 30~50 which is quite abnormal since the usual fps for my gameplay is around 20~30. I'm sure that there are no problems with my hardwares and I've installed the latest graphic driver for my gpu.
Any help is greatly appreciated thanks Smile
I've got a problem too: the game runs perfectly, with high fps, but when I go into the menu by pressing triangle the screen hangs and graphics start to lag, making impossible to navigate into the menu. Is there a way to resolve this problem?
(05-04-2011, 03:23 PM)WSAndrea Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem too: the game runs perfectly, with high fps, but when I go into the menu by pressing triangle the screen hangs and graphics start to lag, making impossible to navigate into the menu. Is there a way to resolve this problem?

Try to turn off Only-ge graphics option
Thanks, that worked! It's fantastic how smooth the game is running, giving me 50-60 fps.
I'm having a problem here. The game runs pretty smooth til the end of chapter 6. After the boss fight and some scene, the game rolls back to the scene where i killed the boss and just stuck there. It's not freezed because i can still pause the game with enter button but i cant do anything else. Has anyone of you encountered this?
I'm using r2100 with 1.5.0.3 launcher.
PS: i try r2110 and 1.5.0.4 launcher and it works. The scene that stuck before fade away and let me save Big Grin
it's a known bug w/o fix.
hello i'm new here and i'm having a problem in sector 8. It is as if i was looking at the back of Zack and cant probably see anything far from him so i cant find the persons who trigger for mission 2.1.1(if i remember correctly). It is only for sector 8 so far, everything else works fine.
Sorry i cant embed picture so this is the link http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee40...titled.jpg