EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-18-2010, 05:05 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]guys i have an error running crisis core with jpcsp launher, whenever i load the game the launcher says "closed/terminated"

please see the error below;

set all the launcher options to default and that might fix it, works fine for me.
(12-18-2010, 08:25 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2010, 05:05 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]guys i have an error running crisis core with jpcsp launher, whenever i load the game the launcher says "closed/terminated"

please see the error below;

set all the launcher options to default and that might fix it, works fine for me.

i already do that but nothing happens.. it always closed/terminated
try the bat file does the same error happen?
got to test this game on a Core I7 m620, NVS3100, 4GB RAM laptop. Its smooth and about 80% speed nice visuals with shaders.
Settings
jpcsp launcher:
-Xveryfie:none
-XXMaxPermSize
-XX:+UseConcMaxSweep and its sub options.

jpcsp r1914:
Only ge.
Vertex cache.
Shaders, geometry shaders.
Ignore invalid memory
Use media engine.
cant really tel the fps because of only ge fps is a bit off for this game, but the speed is really getting there now.
(12-19-2010, 12:37 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]try the bat file does the same error happen?

It works, Thanks for the info :-)
can some one help me with this error plz??

after i saved the game and zack shouting for angeal
you see a fire ball is raising up and then after the game freeze and i got this error

look down below upload i hope some one can help me out i really love this game and i really wanna try to go on
So here's how I got Crisis core workin the best for me (on ver .6 1931).

Followed this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH3OlCYGZKM

But, for configuration settings, I had to change to the following:
Video: disable everything but vertex cache
Memory: check Ignore invalid memory
Media: check all three boxes (use media engine, extract media to temp, decode with sonicstage)

It seems to work without "ignore invalid memory", "vertex cache", and "extract media to temp", but I seem to get a few more FPS out of it that way. (Though even with my Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz I'm still running about 20-25fps).

Thanks for all the awesome work!
no help for me i got that sound already i still got the same error -_-

Edit : i hope some one can tell me what the problem is
(12-25-2010, 10:17 AM)FelixFelicis Wrote: [ -> ]no help for me i got that sound already i still got the same error -_-

Edit : i hope some one can tell me what the problem is

Use an eariler build like 1923. I've come across that error in other games too in 1931 where it randomly freezes.
ok i can try that i am not at my own house now i am at my mothers house but when that screen freeze again i try that version to see if the problem solves ty can i use the same save file? when i copy it to m0??

again ty for your help