EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you sure? mine is a good old HD4650, there will be no "permanent" black'n white if I enable "Only GE".
(04-14-2011, 04:39 PM)corvenik Wrote: [ -> ]i get more FPS if i disable the only GE graphics option.

the FPS mechanism with only GE operates differently then when its unchecked.
Only GE On = 30~ FPS (max speed)
Only GE Off = 60~ FPS (max speed)
ignoring what the fps say, I think it feels smoother all around (better response when moving the character, battles ..etc)
I guess it can depend on system / video card also
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have installed the latest build and installed Sonic Stage and I used the first post for the settings and I can run the game with sound and visual. However the in game menu is extremely laggy and has problems refreshing. Also the video's are very choppy.

I don't really mind the video being choppy but the menu is slightly annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix that ?
It sounds like you don't have a fast enough PC to run it, maybe not enough ram or a slow video card could also cause issues, try to close all unnecessary processes and anything causing high CPU utilization
Hello there,

i have already install the sonic stage & JPCSP, the game able to run & also got sound, but no picture (only black & white) unable to see anything.

is it anything that i miss out?
(04-15-2011, 03:53 PM)Hreroth Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

i have already install the sonic stage & JPCSP, the game able to run & also got sound, but no picture (only black & white) unable to see anything.

is it anything that i miss out?
try configuration at the 1st page
with revision 2084 (and since rev 2082 or 83) I have yet a black screen after video and this time, I have this thing in the log that loop slowly (I suppose that jpcsp try to play something but nothing is shown and that loops indefinitely) :

Quote:46414 SQEXTEC Movie Decode ERROR hle MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

113309 GUI WARN ge Shader log: Validation warning! - Sampler value tex has not been set.

319779 user_main INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus hleAtracSetData atracID=56, bufferSize=0xf7c64, fileSize=0xf7c64

319785 user_main INFO hle Undecodable AT3+ data detected.

409888 AUDIO MIXER THREAD INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus Replaying atrac loop atracID=56, loopStart=330897, loopEnd=3706995

490283 AUDIO MIXER THREAD INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus Replaying atrac loop atracID=56, loopStart=330897, loopEnd=3706995

570040 AUDIO MIXER THREAD INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus Replaying atrac loop atracID=56, loopStart=330897, loopEnd=3706995
Thanks corvenik,

Yesterday able to play Crisis core & everything is fine, but there the msg or text in the game missing (like dialog, msg send by handphone, obtain item.....worse still is the materia name unable to see)

if anyone can help??
hey my idol im a noob here where can i find the log level so i can set it to off thank you very much
Hello everyone! I'm trying to run CC on my PC, but I've got a problem after having checked the "Media Engine" option: when I load the game, it put itself into pause status, and I'm not able to make it run. If I uncheck the option, the game starts fine, but of course videos and musics are not played. What I have to do? Thanks in advance!