EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-12-2011, 06:50 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2011, 06:41 PM)Papulo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there!

I just installed Crisis Core and im playing it with Jpcsp v0.6 2068.
I have both the launcher and SonicStage. When i run the game it works fine,sound is there, i choose new game and proceed. But than,there is no sound, and after the train scene is over, i get a black screen and thats it.

If any1 has same problem or has found a solution please help.

Thank You!

Just tested it on rev 2068 as well. Everything worked fine and the cutscene faded to gameplay just like it normally would. However, I have noticed this problem in Dissidia after a cutscene. It just stays black until you press start and skip the cutscene. It also gives me this error.
Code:
573969 [SQEXTEC Movie Streaming] WARN  hle.ThreadManForUser - checkThreadID not found thread ffffffff (uid<0) caller:'ThreadManForUser.hleKernelWaitThreadEnd'

Is there a somewhat stable rev for Crisis Core? Some of the older ones?

Any advice is very apreciated.
I have this error after video when I begin the game.

Code:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at jpcsp.graphics.RE.buffer.BaseBufferManager.getBuffer(BaseBufferManager.java:121)
    at jpcsp.graphics.textures.GETexture.copyTextureToScreen(GETexture.java:139)
    at jpcsp.graphics.textures.GETexture.copyTextureToScreen(GETexture.java:120)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.paintGL(sceDisplay.java:1193)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.paint(AWTGLCanvas.java:314)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.update(AWTGLCanvas.java:343)
    at sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Unknown Source)
    at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)
    at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
(04-12-2011, 09:46 PM)theball Wrote: [ -> ]I have this error after video when I begin the game.

Code:
Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at jpcsp.graphics.RE.buffer.BaseBufferManager.getBuffer(BaseBufferManager.java:121)
    at jpcsp.graphics.textures.GETexture.copyTextureToScreen(GETexture.java:139)
    at jpcsp.graphics.textures.GETexture.copyTextureToScreen(GETexture.java:120)
    at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.paintGL(sceDisplay.java:1193)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.paint(AWTGLCanvas.java:314)
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.update(AWTGLCanvas.java:343)
    at sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Unknown Source)
    at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)
    at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Please post a complete log file at INFO level. There might be more information available...

Thanks!
UPDATE:

With 0.6 rev 2075 i have sound both in first cinematic and the train cinematic using Media engine and Decode sound with sonic stage thingy.
The transition from cinematic to gameplay is SUCCES, there is no black screen anymore! Altough the FPS is round 35 in fight Big Grin!
I'm sorry to ask such newbish questions but I've never used emulation software before and mostly play games on the consoles that they were made for, so please bear with my silly questions and help me out?

Firstly, what is this 'rev' thing you're talking about? Try googling that and you get nothing decent. I have Sonic Stage but I don't know where to get rev, so could someone point me in the right direction please?

Secondly, I've just installed JPCSP and Sonic Stage on my computer, so besides 0.6 rev 2075 mentioned above (which I have yet to find), what else would I need to get this game running?

Again, I'm sorry if my questions are silly, but my friend said I could borrow her game and try to get it running on my PC, and then if I can, I'll buy my own and some other games I've been wanting for PSP, but I don't want to buy it if I don't have what I need to make it run or if I can't get it to run. I know my computer is strong enough to run it, but I'm worried about the software.
I have no error now but I have always a black screen after the main video.
There is jothing new into the log with the level info so I have switched to the debug mode during the black screen.
(04-13-2011, 09:38 PM)theball Wrote: [ -> ]I have no error now but I have always a black screen after the main video.
There is jothing new into the log with the level info so I have switched to the debug mode during the black screen.

Try it again without the shaders.
(04-13-2011, 09:44 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2011, 09:38 PM)theball Wrote: [ -> ]I have no error now but I have always a black screen after the main video.

Try it again without the shaders.
And enable "Decode audio files with SonicStage" (or decode the video using JpcspConnector), this game is very sensitive on video/audio timings.
Okay I really need some help, what do I need for it to run properly? I'm really clueless about this, maybe some screenshots might illustrate my difficulties? I'm not getting any errors, but it's not working either. Could somebody please tell me what I need to do?

It loads fine, square enix logo and ff logo show up. Then this static...
[Image: CCrun4.png]

This part works (and the game itself), but not the main videos:
[Image: CCrun5.png]

What configuration settings should I have and what is 'rev' that was mentioned earlier? Help?

If it's relevant, here are my specs:
i7 CPU 2.93 GHZ
4GB RAM
64 bit Windows 7
2GB Nvidia Graphics Card
@hyakki: maybe could you update your first post in this thread to include the best settings for this game? Thanks!