EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when u got out of the shinra building with shaders u get an upside down screen but without shaders u get blackness
thanks for the answer witcher
Guys I just want you to know I finally made a cheat for final fantasy crisis core by playing it in JPCSP r1513.... hahahaha its very fun because I never use HP potion... My Hp wont loose down and Even im hit of poison My hp still will never goes down... hahaha i finally make it.... Just watch my video posted on youtube and search this category "JPCSP 0.5 Win32 (Rev1513) Final Fantasy Crisis Core Cheat" and sorry for the video quality ^_^ i hope its understandable for you ^_^
(05-21-2010, 01:01 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I just want you to know I finally made a cheat for final fantasy crisis core by playing it in JPCSP r1513.... hahahaha its very fun because I never use HP potion... My Hp wont loose down and Even im hit of poison My hp still will never goes down... hahaha i finally make it.... Just watch my video posted on youtube and search this category "JPCSP 0.5 Win32 (Rev1513) Final Fantasy Crisis Core Cheat" and sorry for the video quality ^_^ i hope its understandable for you ^_^

Yeah,with cheat engine everything is possible Big Grin
(05-21-2010, 06:26 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2010, 01:01 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I just want you to know I finally made a cheat for final fantasy crisis core by playing it in JPCSP r1513.... hahahaha its very fun because I never use HP potion... My Hp wont loose down and Even im hit of poison My hp still will never goes down... hahaha i finally make it.... Just watch my video posted on youtube and search this category "JPCSP 0.5 Win32 (Rev1513) Final Fantasy Crisis Core Cheat" and sorry for the video quality ^_^ i hope its understandable for you ^_^

Yeah,with cheat engine everything is possible Big Grin

Yeah... but still it can't hack the fps.... Do you know how to config nvidia control panel maybe thats the cause why my pc feels laggy when i play the game i have 1gbram 1gb videocard and my processor is AMD Sempron ™ 2.2ghz
(05-21-2010, 06:51 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah... but still it can't hack the fps.... Do you know how to config nvidia control panel maybe thats the cause why my pc feels laggy when i play the game i have 1gbram 1gb videocard and my processor is AMD Sempron ™ 2.2ghz
Well you can't "hack" fps,yes,there are speedhacks,but you can't do it with cheat engine Big Grin
-I doubt that configuring graphic card will help much,but you are free to try it.In taskbar,in lower rght corner,next to the clock you should see a small green icon with nvidia logo.Right click on it and experiment a bit with options in performance and quality menu.Try lowering texture filtering and anti-aliasing if turned on.
(05-21-2010, 07:45 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2010, 06:51 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well you can't "hack" fps,yes,there are speedhacks,but you can't do it with cheat engine Big Grin
-I doubt that configuring graphic card will help much,but you are free to try it.In taskbar,in lower rght corner,next to the clock you should see a small green icon with nvidia logo.Right click on it and experiment a bit with options in performance and quality menu.Try lowering texture filtering and anti-aliasing if turned on.

Hmmn.. can you tell me whats your Nvidia configuration so that i can follow? I made everything still too laggy... please tell me your config..
(05-21-2010, 10:10 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2010, 07:45 AM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
Hmmn.. can you tell me whats your Nvidia configuration so that i can follow? I made everything still too laggy... please tell me your config..
My friend,there's a magical button called ,,Restore" which restores setings back to default values Big Grin
You'll find it in Nvidia Control panel,in 3D settings menu,and Manage 3D settings submenu. Smile
Mine are default options,because as I said,I doubt it will help much at Jpcsp,since emulator has it's own configuration which is managed by application alone.
Hey guys, I tried starting rev 1515 with the JPCSP Launcher v1.1.0.95 and a got a message saying access violation or something. It works fine with other versions though of the launcher though. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway, i dont really see the difference between the last rev 1514 and rev 1515. The description is very complicated.
(05-22-2010, 10:01 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I tried starting rev 1515 with the JPCSP Launcher v1.1.0.95 and a got a message saying access violation or something. It works fine with other versions though of the launcher though. Anyone else having this problem?
It's because launcher is still not updated to work with 1515 revision.
(05-22-2010, 10:15 PM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2010, 10:01 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I tried starting rev 1515 with the JPCSP Launcher v1.1.0.95 and a got a message saying access violation or something. It works fine with other versions though of the launcher though. Anyone else having this problem?
It's because launcher is still not updated to work with 1515 revision.

I think I found the problem, please try .96, the problem isn't related to jpcsp, the launcher would try to load the options before the extract dialog went away (before the process is fully loaded) causing a crash, I must of overlooked this since I already had the ffmpeg archive extracted so it bypassed that section. Smile