EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-05-2010, 06:42 PM)Dave09 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to do for me, i still cant load a save states.

THEN DON'T USE THEM!
(06-05-2010, 06:52 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2010, 06:42 PM)Dave09 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to do for me, i still cant load a save states.

THEN DON'T USE THEM!
Dave09,first of all:
-check and clean your PC of malware(viruses) and errors.
-please,post me your PC configuration.
-Have you tried loading a different save data?Or are you using the same save files you were talking about in previous pages?If you start game again(new game) and save completely new data,do you still get frozen while loading it?I ask,because maybe data got corrupted somehow.

@Kai3213 attitude like that won't do you any good.We are here to help each other as much as we can,not to yell or criticise people.
(06-05-2010, 07:46 PM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2010, 06:52 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

THEN DON'T USE THEM!
Dave09,first of all:
-check and clean your PC of malware(viruses) and errors.
-please,post me your PC configuration.
-Have you tried loading a different save data?Or are you using the same save files you were talking about in previous pages?If you start game again(new game) and save completely new data,do you still get frozen while loading it?I ask,because maybe data got corrupted somehow.

@Kai3213 attitude like that won't do you any good.We are here to help each other as much as we can,not to yell or criticise people.

Lol, sry. I was just playing around. I think he means snapshots not the actual saving of the game. He wasn't too clear on what he meant.
Hmmm,in previous posts he clearly said that everything freezes when he tries to load the game.Nevermater.Tell me,what's the porblem with snapshots?
(06-05-2010, 08:25 PM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm,in previous posts he clearly said that everything freezes when he tries to load the game.Nevermater.Tell me,what's the porblem with snapshots?

Well sometimes when you load them, the entire thing freezes. It's kinda random plus my PC performance might have something to do with it. Anyway, Dave09, when you open up the save menu, does it say null in any of the boxes?
(06-05-2010, 06:42 PM)hykem.the.demon Wrote: [ -> ]The snapshot system is still incomplete and wastes too much
space.
To ensure the best results, try loading the snapshot only after the game reaches
it's main menu.

This is what hykem.the.demon posted at jpcsp google code depository for 1537 rev if i'm not mistaken.
(06-05-2010, 08:44 PM)Witcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2010, 06:42 PM)hykem.the.demon Wrote: [ -> ]The snapshot system is still incomplete and wastes too much
space.
To ensure the best results, try loading the snapshot only after the game reaches
it's main menu.

This is what hykem.the.demon posted at jpcsp google code depository for 1537 rev if i'm not mistaken.

Yea, I loaded the snapshot at the main menu and I cannot use any controls. Off topic : Is my signature too big?
The whole snapshot thing also happens to me, ever since rev1515 i believe... But it doesn't happen when you're in game and don't freeze, only when it freezes. i try to save and when i load it jams in the last picture before it froze.
hykem what u said is a a very dangerous statement... i bet shash would know, ppl request for the quick release and this annoys developers, cant say i am good either
great work in working great
i think there is not actually need to use snapshots unless u have really slow speed which would make playing itself a chore
2nd last solution - delete whole folder and extract newest revision
last solution - format PC, reinstall
last-est solution - try installing another operating system like 7 which may increase the speed (this is mostly an optional stuff as i was told 7 x64 works best with dolphin)
Kai: Quite big
(06-06-2010, 05:42 PM)shakirmole Wrote: [ -> ]hykem what u said is a a very dangerous statement... i bet shash would know, ppl request for the quick release and this annoys developers, cant say i am good either

Huh? Are you referring to the snapshot system or the graphics' improvements? Huh
If it's the snapshot, the reason why it's not the best feature to use is because PSP games use huge amounts of RAM, so each snapshot requires about 30MB. It'll need to go through some sort of compression before, so users can enjoy it.
I've added it mostly for debug purposes.

As for the improvements, it's no secret, in fact, it's on our TODO comments in JPCSP's source code. Obviously, we're not going to rush anything just for small issues, this is a long term work. I was just saying to be ready for some nice improvements on further revs. Smile