EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-25-2011, 01:20 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Finnaly Ive got greater speed for playing FF7 Crisis Core in JPCSP v0.6 rev 2146 with JDK7 installed
Here is my video with config:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zYyQpyOQo

My Specs:
1GB 800mhz Kingmax RAM
1GB 9400GT Nvidia Video Card
2.21 AMD Sempron
Windows XP SP3 32bit OS

More Power JPCSP TEAM ^_^ Keep it up XD

THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!! I have been trying to get my FPS to go more than 4 for the past 3 days and your configuration finally did it for me. Thank you so much. I was starting to think I'd never be able to get this game to a playable level.
Just asking guys I'm new here why my Final Fantasy Vii CC don't have a sound in Short clips/BckGround Music pls someone answer Sad
(06-09-2011, 03:11 AM)kykel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2011, 01:20 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]Finnaly Ive got greater speed for playing FF7 Crisis Core in JPCSP v0.6 rev 2146 with JDK7 installed
Here is my video with config:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zYyQpyOQo

My Specs:
1GB 800mhz Kingmax RAM
1GB 9400GT Nvidia Video Card
2.21 AMD Sempron
Windows XP SP3 32bit OS

More Power JPCSP TEAM ^_^ Keep it up XD

THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!! I have been trying to get my FPS to go more than 4 for the past 3 days and your configuration finally did it for me. Thank you so much. I was starting to think I'd never be able to get this game to a playable level.

Thanks for trying my config and enjoy playing Crisis Core with your Low-End pc ^_^
to hell with this game this is to much bullshit to even try to play it I have no problem with any other emulators but this one blows as well as all of the build cause none work on the CC FF.
(06-11-2011, 09:35 PM)sniperfabs Wrote: [ -> ]to hell with this game this is to much bullshit to even try to play it I have no problem with any other emulators but this one blows as well as all of the build cause none work on the CC FF.

Obviously you don't know what your doing. I've played crisis core to completion on this emulator. If you don't like the emulator just play it on your psp.
Dumb as bread. If you dont like it, dont play it. and its 0.6 and its already making great progress.
Take kai3123's suggestion and play it only on your psp. were not forcing you to play it on your pc.
(06-11-2011, 09:35 PM)sniperfabs Wrote: [ -> ]to hell with this game this is to much bullshit to even try to play it I have no problem with any other emulators but this one blows as well as all of the build cause none work on the CC FF.

Hey buddy patience is what you need, If you want to play psp games in your pc its a long time to wait ^_^
(06-11-2011, 11:10 PM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey buddy patience is what you need, If you want to play psp games in your pc its a long time to wait ^_^

What long time to wait? we are playing alot of games now!
although its flawed.

Hey kiddo, the devs are doing this for free. Plus, no one's shoving it down your throat or anything. Besides, you probably made a mistake or left something out somewhere.
Why is that when i play this with the launcher the sounds for the intro are not present? i have sonicstage and the necessary options for full audio, but the BGM's are not there. any info to shed light into this problem?