EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Btw. which sonicstage version are you running?
The AI stuck is happening every fight after chapter 3
I'm wondering how come you didnt get one since start
(11-06-2011, 09:30 AM)godwind Wrote: [ -> ]Btw. which sonicstage version are you running?
The AI stuck is happening every fight after chapter 3
I'm wondering how come you didnt get one since start

Yeah,something strange is going on. I am now in chapter 3 and cleared few fights,still no AI stuck. Not one after very first battle at almorica castle.
Yet I do get black screens at animations you dont.
What is even more strange is that we got almost same system.
I am also running win7 64bit java update 29 ( latest from java.com )
I tried 2361 and 2367 and there is no changes ( get black screen at same spots and no AI stuck )
Downloaded latest SonicStage from sony website.
Could you post your exact settings ?
I am running vertex cashe,shaders,2d shader, enable vao and saving ge screen, then 50 method size and 4x anti aliasing. Media engine and enable audio also enabled of course. Everything alse default.
But I did try all default options when black screen hapened and it still hapened.
Only explanation would be path difference. I was on chaos,now on neutral.
But then why I didnt get AI stuck at fight with Moldova where everybody alse got it ? I loaded the game on purpose 2 times and finished the fight with no problem !
Maybe that very first battle is bugged if you load and carry the bug later ? You didnt by any chance load the game before the almorica by using "start" trick ?
I didnt save the game before I got to moldova fight
(11-06-2011, 10:08 AM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah,something strange is going on. I am now in chapter 3 and cleared few fights,still no AI stuck. Not one after very first battle at almorica castle.
Yet I do get black screens at animations you dont.
What is even more strange is that we got almost same system.
I am also running win7 64bit java update 29 ( latest from java.com )
I tried 2361 and 2367 and there is no changes ( get black screen at same spots and no AI stuck )
Downloaded latest SonicStage from sony website.
Could you post your exact settings ?
I am running vertex cashe,shaders,2d shader, enable vao and saving ge screen, then 50 method size and 4x anti aliasing. Media engine and enable audio also enabled of course. Everything alse default.
But I did try all default options when black screen hapened and it still hapened.
Only explanation would be path difference. I was on chaos,now on neutral.
But then why I didnt get AI stuck at fight with Moldova where everybody alse got it ? I loaded the game on purpose 2 times and finished the fight with no problem !
Maybe that very first battle is bugged if you load and carry the bug later ? You didnt by any chance load the game before the almorica by using "start" trick ?
I didnt save the game before I got to moldova fight

My first time AI stuck was at Hill. so I just disable Audio thread to try if it works. and It works untill moldova fight.
I'm running Roryn setting. except I hit up Ingnore invalid memory access(for my quick snapshot) and method size is 3000.
I'll try make it 50 and to test again.
And you are running Sonicstage 4.3 right?

(10-29-2011, 03:54 PM)Roryn Wrote: [ -> ]I do use Nvidia too and have none of these problems. Here are my video settings:
* Use verter cache
* Use shaders
* Use a geometry shader
* Disable ubo
* Enable vao
* Enable saving ge screen
Why didnt you post your settings sooner lol. Only difference between settings is "disable ubo" option. I tried it and guess what ? No more black screen I could watch animations after rhime battle now ( I have quicksave before the end of the battle )
I just hope this option wont bring AI stucking now lol
I am running 4.3 SonicStage.
As for your problem,dont use emulator feature "save snapshot". That feature,as far as I know,is still experimental because it doesnt work properly in most games I tried. It causes freezes,Ai stuck all kind of problems in tactics ogre.
Just use normal saving/loading via the game. You do have "quicksave" option in game,there is no reason to use emulator option for that.
You could also try to disable "disable ubo" to see if that is connected to Ai stucking
The reason why I use snapshot was to avoid "AI stuck" :p. I had to load my last snapshot and do a quicksave to avoid it.
After I tried 50 method size.It make game running slower but guess what?
I didnt get AI stuck in one battle. Except 50 is a bit unable to play it. So I'm on 100 now.

Also I noticed one thing on log.
When size was 50 on 2361. this message show up after hle.sceAtrac3plus up
"Compiler Splitting _S1_3_887D2C8" .... etc
Seems if you make method size smaller. Then Compiler will split it?
I'll probally going higher to see what bring the damn AI stuck things

But I remember I did size 50 on 2367 and moldova fight still stuck.
Can anyone try it again?
(11-06-2011, 11:05 AM)godwind Wrote: [ -> ]The reason why I use snapshot was to avoid "AI stuck" :p. I had to load my last snapshot and do a quicksave to avoid it.
After I tried 50 method size.It make game running slower but guess what?
I didnt get AI stuck in one battle. Except 50 is a bit unable to play it. So I'm on 100 now.

Also I noticed one thing on log.
When size was 50 on 2361. this message show up after hle.sceAtrac3plus up
"Compiler Splitting _S1_3_887D2C8" .... etc
Seems if you make method size smaller. Then Compiler will split it?
I'll probally going higher to see what bring the damn AI stuck things

But I remember I did size 50 on 2367 and moldova fight still stuck.
Can anyone try it again?

What do you mean slower ? I just tried on 50 and 3000 and it looks same to me...there is always slowdown before the battle when you choose your units,slowdown occurs both on 50 and 3000 method size for me

(11-06-2011, 11:58 AM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean slower ? I just tried on 50 and 3000 and it looks same to me...there is always slowdown before the battle when you choose your units,slowdown occurs both on 50 and 3000 method size for me

Oh. I found problem. It was log that make my game slower.
It was fine at 3000.
Game is running smooth without AI stuck so far.
Think it was method size that cuase AI stuck(Not the main problem though)
Do you get AI stuck when method size at 3000 or you havent test it?
(11-06-2011, 12:39 PM)godwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2011, 11:58 AM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean slower ? I just tried on 50 and 3000 and it looks same to me...there is always slowdown before the battle when you choose your units,slowdown occurs both on 50 and 3000 method size for me

Oh. I found problem. It was log that make my game slower.
It was fine at 3000.
Game is running smooth without AI stuck so far.
Think it was method size that cuase AI stuck(Not the main problem though)
Do you get AI stuck when method size at 3000 or you havent test it?

I havent tested it..I left it at 50 by accident because I was playing crisis core before and it was slow on 3000 Smile I will play on 3000 from now on and see if there is AI stuck..I played one battle so far everything is fine
The problem that casue AI stuck could be method size and snapshot/memory access for now.
I'm running 50 size with 2361 and barely get AI stuck for 2 hours.
If I save a snapshot and load it. Then AI stuck comes up and java says runtime error.
But still. The god damn music/sound problem need to get fix. or AI stuck will keep happening
Well. Bad news. I still have heavy AI stuck at Phidoch Castle.
Was fine at Phorampa Wildwood
So I'm doing my quicksave trick to avoid AI stuck now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38