EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
You are playing trough JPCSP Launcher? If so, disable the "XX: Large Pages" option.
(11-22-2012, 04:17 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]You are playing trough JPCSP Launcher? If so, disable the "XX: Large Pages" option.

Yep I did after I noticed I left it on in that error dialog there, that was from before I learned I didn't actually have access to that option. It hasn't helped the problem, though I did find a temporary fix.

It's not preferable, but since it always happens at the same spot, usually some NPC's turn, use the infinite move cheat to rush over, kill it off so it doesn't get it's turn and thus doesn't stall the game, then play normally. Seems to be working so far, knock on wood.
Im having a problem where the music wont loop on anything. It will play through the track once and then stop. The other sounds (fighting, rain, spells, attacks) all plays normally however just the music wont loop. I have the latest version of Jpcsp too.
(12-14-2012, 05:44 AM)ebebeb Wrote: [ -> ]Im having a problem where the music wont loop on anything. It will play through the track once and then stop. The other sounds (fighting, rain, spells, attacks) all plays normally however just the music wont loop. I have the latest version of Jpcsp too.

Unfortunately this problem is still not solved...
(12-14-2012, 04:01 PM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2012, 05:44 AM)ebebeb Wrote: [ -> ]Im having a problem where the music wont loop on anything. It will play through the track once and then stop. The other sounds (fighting, rain, spells, attacks) all plays normally however just the music wont loop. I have the latest version of Jpcsp too.

Ah I was hoping it would have been with an easy fix. Well At least it is playble I will just listen to other music while I play! Cheers Mate thanks for the response!
(12-14-2012, 09:02 PM)ebebeb Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2012, 04:01 PM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah I was hoping it would have been with an easy fix. Well At least it is playble I will just listen to other music while I play! Cheers Mate thanks for the response!

Damn, I was looking for a solution to this as well. The music cuts out after 3 minutes, while fights can take upwards of 10. It's pretty immersion breaking.
I'm running the game with no issues - I'm running with 45 to 60 FPS at all times with no freezing or glitches the only issue I've had is the music problem (stops after a minute, doesn't loop) that others have mention.

Although now I'm experiencing a minor graphical glitch that I've never seen before. All of a sudden when I go to take an action with a character if there is enough options that you have to scroll up/down there are black rectangles that show up and the bottom and top of the list respectively.

(See the 2 attached images.)

Has anyone experienced this before? Any idea on how to fix it? It's not game breaking or anything but it's annoying considering it just showed up out of nowhere and now it won't go away. It wasn't doing this before and now that it IS doing this it won't go away even if I Quick Save and reload or Save and load back up and go into a fight.

Has anyone else had this happen? Anyone know how to fix it? Sad

EDIT:
The only two video settings I have checked are:
[X] - Enable Saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[X] - Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)

Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone know a fix? Sad
Yeah, its graphic bug I noticed also in all jpcsp revisions, nobody mentioned it because it's really not important, its not effecting gameplay in any way.
You can maybe try software rendering if its bothering you to see if it will be fixed, but then game will be slower.
(11-09-2012, 10:09 AM)digiadventures Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2012, 08:51 AM)nogusta Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect about stopping the random hanging of the game. I don't press any button whatsoever unless absolutely necessary and it still freezes. It can hang on any enemy, mages who say stuff, or just regular faceless grunts that just have weapons. Tested in multiple versions including the newest one.

Yeah,but does "the faceless grunts" say something before it hangs ?
If they do,you shouldn't press x button when its necessary,but AFTER its necessary. Like I said,leave the game alone for couple of seconds, with what they said beeing still written on the screen.
If it just hangs for you on regular enemy turn,without them saying something,that has NEVER happened to me,and I already finished the game and I am playing it second time now

I made two youtube videos to demonstrate the issue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmmsP0MaCU
This is Exactly the problem i have right now Running the 2956 Build !

If any one can find a solution !
NVM !! fixxed !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38