EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
when i take a screenshot it's almost always "empty", or rather quite a mess .. but in r2367 and r2366 I have the following grafic issues: (no changes with newest nvidia update)
1) fonts look slightly broken - thats the only screen that's working, see below
2) the worldmap is only 1/4 of the screen - the text and cursor however are where they belong. not really a big issue, but might be related to the next problem
3) half of the upper battlemap is missing. the menu and cursors on this half WORK, in the menu everything looks fine at this part. it is only during battles that the upper half is gone. tried switch on/off all options, wasnt helping. I noticed however everything breaks the moment I activate GE-only (that wasnt the case in 2362-64). vertex shader makes some flickering. 50/100 max method size seemed to have no effect at all.

if you need a log from any of those, let me know. but it's QUITE spammy, hundreds of those: (15mb for just opening the save, starting battle and waiting til it's my turn .. I'm having a hard time even opening that log file lol)
65356 [GUI] WARN ge - Texture mipmap with invalid dimension at level 1: (512x512)@0x041C0BA0 -> (512x512)@0x041C0BA0
65357 [GUI] WARN ge - ... and this invalid Texture mipmap will be used with mipmap_mode=1, mipmap_bias=1

I looked through it and didnt find any other kind of error, except some AT3 sound related stuff, that obviously is not connected to this.
I found a problem where the game is no longer playable. After the first fight at Balmamusa, when Leonar calls you for a talk outside, right when the scene should switch to when Duke was giving orders to Leonar, the emulator hangs up and the show doens't appear; making the game playeable up to that point. When this happens I can't click on File, Options, whatever menu on the emulator.

If someone could kindly enlight me on how to find the log when this happens, i could post it here.

Also, after the first time the emulator froze, I tried another one loading my save after a new game (for that workaround when the AI got stuck), and that didnt work too.
(10-28-2011, 11:41 PM)Roryn Wrote: [ -> ]I found a problem where the game is no longer playable. After the first fight at Balmamusa, when Leonar calls you for a talk outside, right when the scene should switch to when Duke was giving orders to Leonar, the emulator hangs up and the show doens't appear; making the game playeable up to that point. When this happens I can't click on File, Options, whatever menu on the emulator.

If someone could kindly enlight me on how to find the log when this happens, i could post it here.

Also, after the first time the emulator froze, I tried another one loading my save after a new game (for that workaround when the AI got stuck), and that didnt work too.

Before the crash,go to debug/tools/logger/show logger and then choose "info".
It will create log.html file which you can upload here.
I will try if it crashes for me tomorow
Well, I ran the game again till the mentioned cutscene to save the log, then i remembered we can START > X to skip scenes. I did that in the dialogue between Leonar and Denam, right before the scene that crashes, at the castle, and It worked!
is anyone else expieriencing the grafic/font issues I described above? im using newest Nvidia driver
I do use Nvidia too and have none of these problems. Here are my video settings:

* Use verter cache
* Use shaders
* Use a geometry shader
* Disable ubo
* Enable vao
* Enable saving ge screen

In memory settings I enabled invalid memory access.

Try enabling these and tell us if you still experience these problems.
(10-28-2011, 11:41 PM)Roryn Wrote: [ -> ]I found a problem where the game is no longer playable. After the first fight at Balmamusa, when Leonar calls you for a talk outside, right when the scene should switch to when Duke was giving orders to Leonar, the emulator hangs up and the show doens't appear; making the game playeable up to that point. When this happens I can't click on File, Options, whatever menu on the emulator.

I just passed this part of the game,and emulator does not freeze at that scene. What happened for you is probably another,radnom freeze that I experienced couple of times - some graphic would start to be missing,after that emulator would always freeze soon,usually at some scenes or after the battle.
I also cant click on any options,menu on the emulator when that happens.

(10-29-2011, 09:22 AM)Gashet Wrote: [ -> ]is anyone else expieriencing the grafic/font issues I described above? im using newest Nvidia driver

I am using newest nvidia drivers too and I dont have the issues you described. I am not using latest revision though,maybe thats the problem ? I am using 2361
(10-29-2011, 03:54 PM)Roryn Wrote: [ -> ]I do use Nvidia too and have none of these problems. Here are my video settings:

* Use verter cache
* Use shaders
* Use a geometry shader
* Disable ubo
* Enable vao
* Enable saving ge screen

In memory settings I enabled invalid memory access.

Try enabling these and tell us if you still experience these problems.

I'm using r2367 and same NV cards
but still getting "NOW LOADING" after few turns in KRYSARO
The error message is like this.
"[AUDIO MIXER THREAD] INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus - Replaying atrac loop atracID=0, loopStart=6, loopEnd=86485"
And anyone got audio issue?
My music stop after few min in battle then come back when battle finished.
The music suddenly stopping is a known issue, right now there's no fix for it i think.

I've had this now loading problem, don't know if it has any relation with the audio but i did what a member said and i then could clear the map. I'll quote her:

(10-19-2011, 11:44 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]A temporary workaround I found is first start a new game skip all the intro and dialogs (Start - X) and get to the map then press start -> Data -> load then load your previous game where the AI was broken before, the AI should work again now and you can continue on.
(11-01-2011, 12:36 AM)Roryn Wrote: [ -> ]The music suddenly stopping is a known issue, right now there's no fix for it i think.

I've had this now loading problem, don't know if it has any relation with the audio but i did what a member said and i then could clear the map. I'll quote her:

(10-19-2011, 11:44 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]A temporary workaround I found is first start a new game skip all the intro and dialogs (Start - X) and get to the map then press start -> Data -> load then load your previous game where the AI was broken before, the AI should work again now and you can continue on.

Strangely I have not been getting any problem with AI stucking,I was expecting it 100% based on the posts here,but I am now almost at the end of chapter 2 and not even one battle stopped.
Only place where battle did freeze for me was tutorial battle at almorica castle.
However,I did get black screen 2 times in a row at the end of chapter 1,when massacre at Balmamusa happens. I didnt wanna risk it third time,so I just skipped the animation.
Two issues now remaing are first emulator randomly freezing after couple of hours of gameplay. It usually happens in a menu,text just dissapears and java console write arrayout ofbounds error with some ge thread errors ( unknown commands I think )
Game will continue to play,but will usually freeze soon after with yet another java console error "outofmemory"
Does this happen to anybody alse ????
Second issue is of course music not working. It will play for a couple of minutes and then just stop.
I could post the logs of these isssues if needed ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38