EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for your help, much appreciated.
It's me, again... and this time I wanna know if it's safe to use Snapshots. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Quote:Also, in battles, sometimes the AI get stuck again. Someone mentioned that it happens because you place your character looking at another diretion.

Which direction? The starting direction where your character is looking, or the one where he/she finish after movement/attack?
The game is working PERFECTLY here... But there are two issues...

1. The game gets stuck randomly like some of you've mentioned.
2. the music and some sounds are missing.
The direction you finished your actions. Just press next when changing directions appear. It really works, I finished half of chapter 2 and 3/4 of chapter 3 without a single freeze.

The music is a long known issue. I tried compressing a log when the music stops to help the devs but I'm too dumb to do It. =s
Well Ronin, thanks again pal, much appreciated.

I'll try that now, but it's a little bit sad that I'll give away my flanks, because I won't be able to choose my ending direction... meh, if it's for the sake of playing this awesome remake into the big screen, I can sacrifice that much.

PS: Sorry for my weird english.
Oh, wait, I forgot about the Snapshots, can I use them or they screw the game?
The only time that I used snapshots was to test some freezes on the emulator. And it messed the game.

Just do a quicksave in battle if you need. =)
i told ya ! you just need to finish your turn in the way after u attack or use a magic or just mov, im glad that work for you guys ^^

and soz bout my english (:
I managed to play the first chapter without a problem... but, after the final scene in Balmamusa (the one with the corpses everywhere after Vyce says he's going to kill you), the emulator got stuck. Any help about it?
Fixed... and I don't know how. Just returned minutes ago to my house, turned on the machine, put the emulator to run, and voilĂ , the escene ended, the next chapter started, and I finished with a WTF face.
(03-31-2012, 07:29 PM)Deranzeef Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to play the first chapter without a problem... but, after the final scene in Balmamusa (the one with the corpses everywhere after Vyce says he's going to kill you), the emulator got stuck. Any help about it?

Same here Sad ... Even when skipping with "Next"..

Please!! How to solve this Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38