EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hi, i'm new here. In the battles that are not optional, it freezes and appear an icon that says "now loading". And I wait, but nothing.
Can anyone help? I want to play this game because I loved the gba game.
Sorry for my English. I'm Spanish.
Can anyone give me some advice? I can get the game to run, but it's generally pretty buggy. Anyone have the best settings to use for this game?
(06-09-2012, 01:27 AM)makotech222 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone give me some advice? I can get the game to run, but it's generally pretty buggy. Anyone have the best settings to use for this game?

i use the version 2570

and here are my settings

Video:
Use Vertex Cache
Use Shaders
Use geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT)
Enable dinamyc shader generation (cuz i have ATI video card)

Memory:
Ignore invalid memory access
Media:
Use media engine
Extract media files to TMP folder
Use debug font

Compiler:
Use compiler
Display:
Anti-Aliasing x4

That's all, and the game run pretty nice Big Grin
Hm, get stuck on the second battle with those settings. Game just kinda stops working when the first guy on your team starts to move.
(04-12-2012, 04:32 PM)gerson2002 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if we have a post with this game just in case

JPCSP 2452
Video

[x] Use Vertex Cache
[x] Use Shaders (experimental)
[x] Enabling Saving GE screen to textures instead memory

Working at 60 FPS in the battlefield and it drops to 28-30 fps at the party menu like SRW Z

The only problem the BGM music stop after a few minutes or seconds is randomly

[Image: jpcsp.gif]

any solution for this BGM problem? I got the same problem.

ver 2617
Video:
Use Vertex Cache
Use Shaders
Use geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT)

Memory:
Media:
Use media engine
Extract media files to TMP folder
Use debug font

Compiler:
Use compiler
Display:
Anti-Aliasing x4
Game is working fine, few random crashes, but not too many, bearable. But the major problem is with the BGM randomly stopping then starting again later. I was thinking I have some kind of problem with my game options or haven't set up sonicstage etc etc. Using 64 bit on a 64 bit PC, also tried playing on 32 bit version of emu, same problem :/. If anyone could solve the BGM problem, I'd be very grateful, Im new to PSP emulation, so sorry If I haven't included enough info, thanks for understanding Big Grin
I haven't found any combination of JPCSP and Java that keeps the BGM from stuttering/disappearing or the emulation from locking up.

With r2643 x86 and Java 6 u33 x86 I had bad graphical glitches. I switched to r2643 64bit and Java 7 u6 and the graphical glitches went away even with all JPCSP settings identical. Then I tried some of the newest builds of JPCSP from the automated buildbot and the graphical glitches came back (r2706 is buggy for instance).

For me, 99% of all the lockups (biggest issue by FAR) occur during the AI's turn. I almost never get a lockup during my control phase of battle or during the overworld/shop/crafting/dialogue scenes. Almost all the lockups that do occur during my own turn of battle are preceded by a stuttering of emulation during the preceding AI's turn. When I see that stuttering during the AI I know to restart the emulator because it is absolutely guaranteed that the next turn will lockup. Consequently I use the quit to title screen + save feature literally every 1-3 minutes of battle to keep from losing too much progress.
JPCSP Launcher:

jpcsp settings:
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Save GE screen to textures
Disable optimized vertex info
Use media engine
Decode audio files with sonicstage
Use compiler
Maximum method size: 50

basic:
xss = 2
xms=128

advanced:
aggressiveopts
aggressiveheap
usecodecacheflushing
cicompilercountpercpu
large pages
large page size = 4
rescodecachesize = 1024
maxpermsize = 1024
usesse = 4(depends on your cpu, if you have i series, 99)

runs like a dream. except it looks dull when in full screen resolution. sprites aren't updated to hd. it looks like the psp, but i expected better.
(09-20-2012, 08:39 AM)jeremymd Wrote: [ -> ]JPCSP Launcher:

jpcsp settings:
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Save GE screen to textures
Disable optimized vertex info
Use media engine
Decode audio files with sonicstage
Use compiler
Maximum method size: 50

basic:
xss = 2
xms=128

advanced:
aggressiveopts
aggressiveheap
usecodecacheflushing
cicompilercountpercpu
large pages
large page size = 4
rescodecachesize = 1024
maxpermsize = 1024
usesse = 4(depends on your cpu, if you have i series, 99)

runs like a dream. except it looks dull when in full screen resolution. sprites aren't updated to hd. it looks like the psp, but i expected better.

Hi Jeremy... awesome that you got it to "run like a dream" -- does that mean the music works for you too (consistently, without stopping after a couple minutes before each track change)?

I tried messing around with the Java advanced settings in the Launcher, but I'm getting stuck on the rescodecachesize and maxpermsize... any time I try to increase those, I always get a Java error on the console displaying "Could not reserve enough space for object heap." It also doesn't matter how large a value I enter for the "-Xmx size (MB)" field, this message displays regardless. I have 4.00 GB of RAM on my Windows 7 machine. Any thoughts?

Thanks again...
-R.D.
I am a Chinese player
I use Chinese version of the game
But we can't play this game normally
Because the font is abnormal and messy code when using the jpcsp2230-2740
I can run the game when using the JPCSP2220 or the older version
but the speed is very slow
Who can help us?
[attachment=9765]
[attachment=9766]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38