EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(01-15-2011, 05:36 AM)vstarz Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the log file.

Sorry it said the file is too big, So i add to rar to compress it.

Use ignore invalid memory access in the memory tab. That might help ^^ and only ge.
(01-15-2011, 05:52 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2011, 05:36 AM)vstarz Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the log file.

Sorry it said the file is too big, So i add to rar to compress it.

Use ignore invalid memory access in the memory tab. That might help ^^ and only ge.

Sorry i have no idea why still cant save / load, But the music is still running and fps become 23 then nothing happen.

[Image: bigproblem.png]
Thank you guys im now can save / load game... thanks for the guide ~~~~
please help after 5-15 min game crash what is the problem?
sorry for my english.
This game works pretty good for the specifications of my laptop.

P8600 @ 2.40 GHz
3.00 GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
Windows 7 (Home Premium)

Settings:

JCPSP v0.6 (Revision 1977)
Use Media Engine
Decode audio files with SonicStage

Exploring Tartarus (25/30 FPS)
Battles (27/45 FPS)
Dialogue / Exploring (60 FPS)
There are some graphical anomalies for this game starting with r1980 and also still occur in r1981. These anomalies do not occur in r1979.

First one is the characters sometimes turn red when standing on certain places especially near a treasure chest. This only happens when running around Tartarus and not during battle. Picture which shows the red characters is attached.

Second one is polygon spikes on the main character and some of the enemies. These spikes only occur when Use vertex cache is enabled. When vertex cache is disabled, the spikes do not occur. Pictures which show these spikes are attached. First pic shows spikes on the elbow and skirt of main character. Second pic shows spikes on the skirt of main character and on the bat which Junpei (guy on the left) is holding.
(10-10-2010, 10:58 PM)Mavius Wrote: [ -> ]It's playable. (at least everything I have seen so far)

Some sounds are missing and some letters switch with other letters randomly.

[Image: 66x2mh.jpg]
[Image: 5z1dmr.jpg]
[Image: 2cct9q8.jpg]
[Image: 30tmfi8.jpg]
[Image: qnmxr8.jpg]
[Image: 2irs5c.jpg]
[Image: 160984k.jpg]

I used this configuration:
Video: Check:
-Disable VBO
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache
Audio: all unchecked
Media: Check:
-Use Media Engine

im crazy about PSP games. so now im trying to play the game in my laptop. do you guys know where to find the perfect persona 3 roms? im using r1984 jpcsp. please help...
who does this guy think he is, walking in here like this and asking for pirated games? lol

anyway, you won't get any help with that here.
Hello guys,
I have a slight problem with this game, every time i use any video option like Only GE graphics or the new GE screen to texture (which btw great job with it as it speeds the game 3D to the max) the game's movies become completely black, the sound still plays in the background.

Also i think some code from r1979 ( http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=1979 ) needs revising as the ingame sounds sound horrible after that revision, its like their pitch is too low or something. This happens only to the ingame sounds the music is unaffected.

Also with all revisions from r1978 to r1985 the game spams in info log this message:
30871 [CRI Wave out] WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked
it doesn't seem to be something bad i think.

I wanted to leave this message in the SVN at the build but i don't seem to be able to comment. Smile

Much appreciated if you could get the sound working normally for this game.
(02-14-2011, 10:39 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]Also i think some code from r1979 ( http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=1979 ) needs revising as the ingame sounds sound horrible after that revision, its like their pitch is too low or something. This happens only to the ingame sounds the music is unaffected.

I think I've found a fix for the sound quality problem in this game. Details are at http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3768 and I hope the dev team will take a look at it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21