EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I have problem. When i played the game is randomly frozen at certain time (like after 30 minutes or random). The game fine and all other problem is fixed like enable media engine and unchecked option in video and sound. Know the solution? (sorry about bad grammar) Confused
(01-03-2011, 09:41 AM)erdintrickster Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem. When i played the game is randomly frozen at certain time (like after 30 minutes or random). The game fine and all other problem is fixed like enable media engine and unchecked option in video and sound. Know the solution? (sorry about bad grammar) Confused

Use r1923 build. Before 11/3 bossfight switch to the newest build and back to r1923 right after. (also goes for vision quest)
(01-04-2011, 03:01 AM)Netqork Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2011, 09:41 AM)erdintrickster Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem. When i played the game is randomly frozen at certain time (like after 30 minutes or random). The game fine and all other problem is fixed like enable media engine and unchecked option in video and sound. Know the solution? (sorry about bad grammar) Confused

Use r1923 build. Before 11/3 bossfight switch to the newest build and back to r1923 right after. (also goes for vision quest)
i have used it and the fps get more fast a little. Why latest version more slower and have be frozen?
(01-04-2011, 08:06 AM)erdintrickster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2011, 03:01 AM)Netqork Wrote: [ -> ]

i have used it and the fps get more fast a little. Why latest version more slower and have be frozen?

As jpcsp progresses the program code gets longer, more taxing on system resources and more complex. The program is still midway (0.6) through developmental process and developers simply don't have time to test every single game in existence with each new revision. That's why these forums exist, so users could test games and give reports, which developers could use for reference.
is this game ever going to be playable? i get through the spinning blue card then on through the atlas logo then nothing but black screen. i've tried using the suggested video settings but get nothing as well or get error messages of some sort or another. so i'm wondering if p3 will ever get to a playable state. I understand jpcsp is still in a constant state of work and such and i hope that one day it will be compatible to play with all psp games. but still i would hope that it becomes playable with some through the ugrades and fixes to the current version. i've attached a screenshot of what happens when i have the recommended configuration options checked. hope this helps with determing what the problem is and what can be done to get it fixed and get the game running.
I have the following problem, the first time I went to Tartarus was very slow (the part that you walk in there and fights) has some way to let faster? My setup is:

Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93 Ghz
4GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 7200 GS/7300 SE 512MB
(01-09-2011, 05:43 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]is this game ever going to be playable? i get through the spinning blue card then on through the atlas logo then nothing but black screen. i've tried using the suggested video settings but get nothing as well or get error messages of some sort or another. so i'm wondering if p3 will ever get to a playable state. I understand jpcsp is still in a constant state of work and such and i hope that one day it will be compatible to play with all psp games. but still i would hope that it becomes playable with some through the ugrades and fixes to the current version. i've attached a screenshot of what happens when i have the recommended configuration options checked. hope this helps with determing what the problem is and what can be done to get it fixed and get the game running.

This game is playable on jpcsp. I've played 3 hours so far and can get past the opening screen easily. Also avoid using vertex cache. Try pressing start or X after the logo.
Is there a way to load a psp save file into the JPCSP? I tried it but it pauses and freezes up. It runs fine on its own save files though.
PSP saves are encrypted on the real console, and we can't load them yet.
But jpcsp save should work just fine. I can upload my completed new game+ save game in case someone needs it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21