EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(03-17-2011, 11:16 AM)bongraa Wrote: [ -> ]In r2022 every time two character stand close together they disappear. Help please
I used this configuration:
Use vertex cache
saving ge to textures
use shaders
enable VAO
use media engine
decode with sonic stage

You need to to disable the "Use shaders" option. For this game, the "Use shaders" option is buggy since r1980, and it got worse in r2005 with the disappearing characters when the talk icon appears over the main character's head.
(03-17-2011, 01:12 PM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2011, 11:16 AM)bongraa Wrote: [ -> ]In r2022 every time two character stand close together they disappear. Help please
I used this configuration:
Use vertex cache
saving ge to textures
use shaders
enable VAO
use media engine
decode with sonic stage

You need to to disable the "Use shaders" option. For this game, the "Use shaders" option is buggy since r1980, and it got worse in r2005 with the disappearing characters when the talk icon appears over the main character's head.
Thanks i can see the characters again but its the game is much slower should i use r1979
The game runs slow on r1979 since there's no "saving ge to textures" option which speeds up the game. You can try r2004 which doesn't have the disappearing characters bug, but the characters may turn red from time to time with "use shaders" option on. It doesn't happen all the time though, so it's only a minor annoyance.
Can someone help me with configuration. I tried running persona 3 with lots of different graphic configuration, but the images are too strange.For example,The tarot card that shows when loading is broken.The image below is how the main menu is shown in my game.I can see the videos with no problem though.
(03-21-2011, 05:44 PM)Huntragon Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me with configuration. I tried running persona 3 with lots of different graphic configuration, but the images are too strange.For example,The tarot card that shows when loading is broken.The image below is how the main menu is shown in my game.I can see the videos with no problem though.

Try use only saving ge to textures
Still not working.I tried lots of different configurations and they dont work.
My specs are:
CPU:Intel core duo 1.81 Ghz
Ram: 3 GB
Graphic card: Ati Radeon X-1300 Pro 512 mb
And I'm using Windows XP 32 bits and revision 2004
EDIT: I managed to get it work, but now it crashes when I try to save the game.
i noticed p3p became broken and does not run starting r2038 when hykem removed
libsuppreacc from the banned modules' list...

so, i created my own build of jpcsp, this time based on r2041 in which i readded libsuppreacc
to the banned modules' list in order for p3p and some other games to become playable again...

DOWNLOAD: skycursor's JPCSP r2041 for Windows x86

i already tested this with mine and found out that it works, but you need to enable
"ignore invalid memory access" and "ignore unmapped imports" options for it to run properly...

i also noticed a problem when "use media engine" option is enabled, in which the game will
hang after the criware logo... but there is a fix for this, just click reset then run the game again
and if you are after the criware logo again just press any button/key to continue...
(03-24-2011, 07:52 AM)skycursor Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed p3p became broken and does not run starting r2038 when hykem removed
libsuppreacc from the banned modules' list...

so, i created my own build of jpcsp, this time based on r2041 in which i readded libsuppreacc
to the banned modules' list in order for p3p and some other games to become playable again...

DOWNLOAD: skycursor's JPCSP r2041 for Windows x86
Thank you!
Is it now fixed in r2043?
gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!
Is it now fixed in r2043?

i don't know, there is no r2043 build for windows x86 or x64...
works for me in r2043
[attachment=4371]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21