EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(04-30-2011, 06:39 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2011, 05:42 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]No more disappearing characters and occasional weird colors in this game with r2100 when Use shaders is enabled. Great job to the dev team!
Do you have an ATI? I'm still getting that with my card.
I use Nvidia. I guess Jpcsp still has problems on ATI/AMD cards, perhaps due to broken OpenGL support in the Catalyst drivers.
(04-30-2011, 03:21 PM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2011, 06:39 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2011, 05:42 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]No more disappearing characters and occasional weird colors in this game with r2100 when Use shaders is enabled. Great job to the dev team!
Do you have an ATI? I'm still getting that with my card.
I use Nvidia. I guess Jpcsp still has problems on ATI/AMD cards, perhaps due to broken OpenGL support in the Catalyst drivers.

Yah, I've been trying to find a mod that fixes that.
(12-11-2010, 03:00 AM)nimil Wrote: [ -> ]still unable to load this game. i keep trying on the newest builds on the build bot but nothing works. i use the settings mentioned and still nothing. it worked the first time i played but never again Sad
I know this post is a long time ago but I'm having the same problem, I tried playing on my 2 computers and the results are the same, I never manage to reload the game the second time somehow. I also tried to reset everything by reextracting the .zip of pcsp but it doesnt work, even for the newest build - r2168
Does anyone know why this happens?
I'm getting some massive slowdowns lately. I'm on new game plus and the game simply freezes up after checking the mirror during the 3rd full moon operation. FeMC route. This hasn't happened to me before.

Probably not related but now, it no longer runs any games at all. not even the cube sample things.

using r2170, using ATI Radeon HD 5670 and have the latest java installed.
(06-10-2011, 03:02 PM)fortesama Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not related but now, it no longer runs any games at all. not even the cube sample things.

Could you post a log file at INFO level?
(06-10-2011, 03:50 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2011, 03:02 PM)fortesama Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not related but now, it no longer runs any games at all. not even the cube sample things.

Could you post a log file at INFO level?

Here's what i got from the cube sample. Nothing sticks out for me in the log. What basically happened is that i'm not getting an fps display on the title bar and the display portion of the emu isn't turning black which would normally be a sign that the file loaded successfully. No warnings come up in the command line either.

And forgive my english. It is not my native language.

Edit: Added the log file for SMT: P3P too.
Okay, got the thing to load now. Apparently had something to do with my video card driver installation. Now if i can only figure out why the emu freezes after checking the mirror.
Basically, after checking it, the screen should fade to white. Before, it did it quite smoothly. Now, the fps drops to around 1-2 fps then freezes up completely. This didn't happen before. Tried it with r2176 with still the same results.
nice share
I'm all new here. Message pop out when I try to load the game - Patched module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched files are not supported by JCPSP. Does anyone know how to fix this??
(06-29-2011, 10:38 PM)denaicycle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all new here. Message pop out when I try to load the game - Patched module 'Prometheus Loader' detected! Patched files are not supported by JCPSP. Does anyone know how to fix this??

That's easy to fix. Buy the game and make the ISO file using a real PSP instead of downloading it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21