EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
An unavoidable NegativeArraySizeException bug on 11/3 bossfight still persists in r1923 Sad
I guess it's not easy to fix and the only thing we can do is wait Sad
(12-23-2010, 01:03 PM)Netqork Wrote: [ -> ]An unavoidable NegativeArraySizeException bug on 11/3 bossfight still persists in r1923 Sad
I guess it's not easy to fix and the only thing we can do is wait Sad
Could you post an updated log/screenshot showing the NegativeArraySizeException. The line numbers have changed in the source code since your last screenshot...

Thanks!
Here is log from r1923:

Quote:0 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
14 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
25 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
36 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
47 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
47 GUI ERROR ge Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

And a screenshot of java log:

I hope that helps.
(12-23-2010, 07:30 PM)Netqork Wrote: [ -> ]And a screenshot of java log:

I hope that helps.
Now a WARNing should be displayed in r1931. Could you post the warning displayed: "__sceSasSetVoice invalid size 0x...."
The only warnings I get are countless:

Quote:CRI Wave out WARN hle.ThreadManForUser sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked

The only line containing "_sceSasSetVoice" is

Quote:java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore.decodeSamples(sceSasCore.java:218)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore._sceSasSetVoice(sceSasCore.java:645)

from the log at the screenshot.

Or am I looking in the wrong place?
(12-23-2010, 09:08 PM)Netqork Wrote: [ -> ]The only warnings I get are countless:

Quote:CRI Wave out WARN hle.ThreadManForUser sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked

The only line containing "_sceSasSetVoice" is

Quote:java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException

at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore.decodeSamples(sceSasCore.java:218)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore._sceSasSetVoice(sceSasCore.java:645)

from the log at the screenshot.

Or am I looking in the wrong place?
It looks like you are still trying with the old version. Could you make sure you are using r1931?
I was using 1923.

I've downloaded 1931 from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ and the bug is no more!

Thank you very much!
Ok guys I get through the Atlus and Criware logo and then the screen just freezes before the intro video. Confused

I have tried every configuration displayed on this post (including Media Engine and extracting the files ffmpeg ) I think that the problem IS related with the Media engine,because it's what works with the videos right?

So if you know how to solve this problem,even if it is by disabling every video but getting the game playable,please let me know.
Thanks!Big Grin
just disable media engine, then press any key when "fake" intro video played
(01-01-2011, 12:16 AM)erdintrickster Wrote: [ -> ]just disable media engine, then press any key when "fake" intro video played

Not necessary, just decode the intro using the decode with sonic stage option ( which was probably causing the freeze since it was decoding) and hit any button to skip the video. The video wont play unless you untick the only ge option. Using the latest svn build might help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21