EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
here is a Jpcsp Trace log
to see if it could find any scesupPreAcc NIDS
Ok, what do I do with it?
That file is meant for devs to study the problem,for normal people is not that useful
If it helps, I'm good. Do I just replace the original log file with this one?
That log is just like a note to the devs saying what's wrong,it's not useful to other people so you'll have to wait until gid comes with a solution
How do I...enable it? I downloaded it. Now what?
(05-01-2013, 05:17 AM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]How do I...enable it? I downloaded it. Now what?
It's a log file. a log file is nothing but a text file. Expecting it to do something is like expecting my post to do something. It doesn't, it won't, it never will, unless the devs can glean some useful information out of it... and then it won't be the text file doing something but the devs coding fixes because of the information in the text file. End Users probably can't make heads or tails out of it.
hello
i whave an strange glitch on option menus and screen images
[Image: persona3optionmenubug.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
i tried many comfiguration (even JPCSP launcher but notingh solved.. someone can help?
PS: my graphic card are on board :p
Hello. This game has been running divinely on the latest version I tried (3375) until day 4/20 when the Fool Arcana is introduced. I have seen in a video in YouTube, the card is supposed to disappear, but in my screen it does but then returns, freezing the game in a neverending loop with stable 5 FPS. I don't get any error message or anything. I have tried two other older versions and same, also tinkered with lots of configurations and nada. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or what version may work? Thank you in advance.
I'm having a problem with Persona 3 recently. I was playing the game with no sorts of problems, just until i get into the train, on the date of 5/9 in the game. It freezes as soon as they enter the train. I couldn't provide a log file text, since i'm confused on how to really do it, so i just screenshotted the error and the place where it freezes in the game. I'm using r3439.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21