EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote='andutrache' pid='10436' dateline='1297723154']
Hello guys,
I have a slight problem with this game, every time i use any video option like Only GE graphics or the new GE screen to texture (which btw great job with it as it speeds the game 3D to the max) the game's movies become completely black, the sound still plays in the background.

jpcsp svn 1987 have fix this problem
yes the GE screen to texture is fixed but the sound is not, i hope they commit Itaru's fix because i can't build the emulator. And i found no guides to help me do so.
(02-14-2011, 03:04 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]who does this guy think he is, walking in here like this and asking for pirated games? lol

anyway, you won't get any help with that here.

FYI!!! i already got a PSP! now im trying to play it in my laptop! next time ask me a question b4 u comment or whatever about me. people come here to help other people. not to embarrass them. now who "this guy think he is" unless you a combination of both!!!
(02-26-2011, 05:10 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2011, 10:39 PM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]Also i think some code from r1979 ( http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=1979 ) needs revising as the ingame sounds sound horrible after that revision, its like their pitch is too low or something. This happens only to the ingame sounds the music is unaffected.

I think I've found a fix for the sound quality problem in this game. Details are at http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3768 and I hope the dev team will take a look at it. Smile
Thanks Itaru! I hope the problem is now fixed in r1995.
yes problem fixed Smile
Thanks
(02-27-2011, 02:21 PM)leviant07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2011, 03:04 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]who does this guy think he is, walking in here like this and asking for pirated games? lol

FYI!!! i already got a PSP! now im trying to play it in my laptop! next time ask me a question b4 u comment or whatever about me. people come here to help other people. not to embarrass them. now who "this guy think he is" unless you a combination of both!!!

yeah, so what?
(02-10-2011, 05:41 PM)leviant07 Wrote: [ -> ]im crazy about PSP games. so now im trying to play the game in my laptop. do you guys know where to find the perfect persona 3 roms? im using r1984 jpcsp. please help...
requesting roms is still illegal. i don't care about you owning the psp (never said you didn't), getting isos off the net and talking about that as if you had full right to do it is against the rules here (hell, it's against the rules on all emulation-oriented forums).
(03-01-2011, 05:19 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2011, 02:21 PM)leviant07 Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah, so what?
(02-10-2011, 05:41 PM)leviant07 Wrote: [ -> ]im crazy about PSP games. so now im trying to play the game in my laptop. do you guys know where to find the perfect persona 3 roms? im using r1984 jpcsp. please help...
requesting roms is still illegal. i don't care about you owning the psp (never said you didn't), getting isos off the net and talking about that as if you had full right to do it is against the rules here (hell, it's against the rules on all emulation-oriented forums).
I thought it was against the law period.
That game didn't work in my PC.
I followed the instructions but the black screen just pops and disappears.

Any idea what's wrong?
(12-12-2010, 01:20 AM)IVXXX Wrote: [ -> ]~60fps(fraps shows 30fps) with vertex cache/shaders enabled, but emu hangs up after 1 to few minutes, due to vertex cache hogging too much ram. (-XX:MaxPermSize set to 128MB)
The memory management of the vertex cache has been improved in r2022.

Thanks for reporting!
In r2022 every time two character stand close together they disappear. Help please
I used this configuration:
Use vertex cache
saving ge to textures
use shaders
enable VAO
use media engine
decode with sonic stage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21