EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Oh man thanks anyway guys.
did that not doing a thing other then hanging at a black screen. hitting enter or the x key at atlus logo does nothing.

(01-10-2011, 12:10 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2011, 05:43 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]is this game ever going to be playable? i get through the spinning blue card then on through the atlas logo then nothing but black screen. i've tried using the suggested video settings but get nothing as well or get error messages of some sort or another. so i'm wondering if p3 will ever get to a playable state. I understand jpcsp is still in a constant state of work and such and i hope that one day it will be compatible to play with all psp games. but still i would hope that it becomes playable with some through the ugrades and fixes to the current version. i've attached a screenshot of what happens when i have the recommended configuration options checked. hope this helps with determing what the problem is and what can be done to get it fixed and get the game running.

This game is playable on jpcsp. I've played 3 hours so far and can get past the opening screen easily. Also avoid using vertex cache. Try pressing start or X after the logo.
nevermind i figured out what the problem was, I didn't have songicstage installed hence why the opening fmv wasn't playing and the game was just hanging at a black screen after the atlus and other logos.
The game is work fine for me , But when i'm going to save/load game it hang on a background screen.
Any idea of fixing this problem ?

[Image: problem1.png]

[Image: problemw.png]
(01-14-2011, 05:14 PM)vstarz Wrote: [ -> ]The game is work fine for me , But when i'm going to save/load game it hang on a background screen.

Post an info log? The logger is under the debug tab.

Edit: Tested on 1948 and both save/load works fine. You wouldn't be using vertex cache would you? If so disable it.
(01-14-2011, 07:17 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2011, 05:14 PM)vstarz Wrote: [ -> ]The game is work fine for me , But when i'm going to save/load game it hang on a background screen.

Edit: Tested on 1948 and both save/load works fine. You wouldn't be using vertex cache would you? If so disable it.

Sorry i'm newbie can you show me how to post a info log example ?

Edit: I'm confuse now & i'm using 64 bits jpcsp. Is the logsetting problem ?
Use the 32-bit version for now. The 64-bit version hangs during save/load but it should be fixed in the next release.
(01-15-2011, 04:42 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]Use the 32-bit version for now. The 64-bit version hangs during save/load but it should be fixed in the next release.

Still the same when i'm using 32bit version , it still hang there when i load or save.
(01-15-2011, 03:04 AM)vstarz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2011, 07:17 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry i'm newbie can you show me how to post a info log example ?

Edit: I'm confuse now & i'm using 64 bits jpcsp. Is the logsetting problem ?

Open jpcsp, debug, tools , logger, and show logger. At the botton of the logger it says off next to choose log level. Click off then press "I" to switch it to info. Then load the game and try to save/load. It record whats happening in the emulator and everything will show up in a html file called log in the jpcsp folder. Attach that to your post.
Here's the log file.

Sorry it said the file is too big, So i add to rar to compress it.

[attachment=3746]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21