|You have to register before you can post on our site.
| PCSP v0.2.0 released!
Posted by: shadow - 03-25-2010 08:27 PM
1673 Views - No Replies
It is finaly here!. Something that you were waiting for . A brand new version of pcsp emulator. There are plenty of fixes and speedups in this release , a few more games are aware to be playable (Puzzle bobble , Super Fruitfall , kazook and maybe more).
This release also comes with pcsp-udb , our frontend for pcsp with a fancy list , psp covers , game screenshots etc. It is correctly in developing so some bugs are there , some features aren't . Be notice! The first time it will scan your iso directory it will take time to create files and checked then with CRC32. The second run is faster.
You can find data (with covers ,screenshots and database) at our forum http://www.emunewz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48
Enough of that , Let's go to the changelog:
Full VFPU support (many with some bugs and not optimized)
Added command line parser to pcsp so it can be used with pcsp-xmb and pcsp-udb.
Added a critical message when trying to run the emulator with a CPU without SSE/SSE2 instruction set
-New texture system
-Now supports correct DXT and other formats that used to be wrong.
-Also does correct blending, texture states etc.
-Better clear function.
-Implementation of the NREV ge command (normal reverse)
-Implementation of CMD_XPOS1, CMD_XPOS2 and CMD_XSIZE
-Implementation of sceDisplayAdjustAccumulatedHcount,sceDisplayGetVcount,sceDisplayGetCurrentHcount,sceGeEdramGetAddr
-Implementation of sceImposeGetBatteryIconStatus .
-New IO system
-Supports directory reading , raw sector reading , correctly memcard IO operations and a lot more fixes
-Fixed some alloc/dealloc mismatches
-Logger/Stdout/Stderr tabs in Debugger
-Added window menu so each dock window can toggleview
-Implementation of sceKernelGetSystemTime , sceKernelSysClock2USec
-Correct implementation for sceKernelGetSystemTimeLow,sceKernelGetSystemTimeWide ,sceKernelUSec2SysClock
-Complete rewrite of Kernel VPL and Kernel FPL HLE instruction set.
-Implementation of sceImposeSetLanguageMode,sceImposeGetLanguageMode
-Implementation of sceIoDevctl 0x02025806 and 0x02425823 cmd commands
-Always On Top option in menu
-Added messageboxes for encrypted games (pcsp will report now if you try to load an encrypted game).
-No more flickering when interacting with menus
-A workaround to fix memory allocation issues. Pcsp should now work with aero enabled.
-More logging to Attrac3 HLE .No implementation at the time
-Rewrote detection of Boot files.They now report ok. (some games used to reported that they are encrypted and they weren't)
You can d/l latest version from here : http://rapidshare.com/files/368109169/pcsp_v0.2.0.zip
. As always questions goes to forum
| JoyToKey v4.4 Released
Posted by: Alastor - 03-25-2010 04:08 AM
1423 Views - No Replies
JoyToKey is a keyboard emulator for joysticks .
* POV input processing, handling and four directions to choose from eight directions in the process. POV input processing, handling and four directions to choose from eight directions in the process.
* The analog stick input process has to be set separately for left and right stick input thresholds. The analog stick input process has to be set separately for left and right stick input thresholds. (Actually set available separately in 1 Stick and others) (To be precise set available separately in 1 Stick and others)
* I should be able to view detailed configuration mode button. I should be able to view detailed configuration mode button.
* Enter the internal processing done in two double-speed mode support. To enter the internal processing done in two double-speed mode supported. Less than half the average time lag from the joystick input, and up to 60 per second enables the barrage of times. And less than half the average time lag from the joystick input, and up to 60 per second enables the barrage of times. (However, it looks like a normal display will keep blazing set. In addition, CPU load increases) (However, it looks like a normal display will keep blazing set. In addition, CPU load increases)
* Added a mode to output the log file for debugging. Was added to the mode of the log file for debugging output. However, do not usually need to use. However, do not usually need to use.
* "Use the other joystick number temporarily" fix some bugs in functionality. "Use the other joystick number temporarily" fix some bugs in functionality.
| Dapplegrey v2.8 Released
Posted by: Alastor - 03-25-2010 04:03 AM
1201 Views - No Replies
Dapplegrey is a a DOSBox front-end forMac OS X .
* Supported DOSBox versions are still 0.65 up to 0.73
* Because of the compiler used to create Dapplegrey, its minimum system requirement meets the Mac OS X 10.4 operating system.
* There is a new Dapplegrey preference setting: "Delay between DOSBox start and DOSBox being front-most application", given in seconds. Due to compiler reasons, DOSBox no longer can´t be activated immediately after its upstart, but Dapplegrey have to wait a few seconds until, since REALbasic changes its internal thread handle in version 2010r1. So, if both Dapplegrey & DOSBox get the spinning wait cursor, please force quit DOSBox first and then increase the wait amount to prevent the spinning wait cursor. In opponent, if the spinning wait cursor doesn´t appear with the current setting, you could try to decrease its value.
* If you drag folders, drives and disk images onto Dapplegrey, Dapplegrey now asks a bit for confirmation: Do you want to see a list of its content after mounting in DOSBox? If folders or real drives are dragged onto Dapplegrey you´ll get the option to select a DOS application first to run it immediately after DOSBox mounted its parent as drive.
* If dragged onto Dapplegrey, DOS applications can be added to the Dapplegrey games list now. This, adding to the games list, doesn´t work with dragged folders only yet.
* If the folder dragged onto Dapplegrey is called ´Windows´ and Windows 3.1 is installed inside, its parent will be mounted as drive C: in DOSBox automatically. This will be done to protect the Windows 3.1 installation, as it won´t run properly, if the Windows folder itself is mounted as the C: drive.
* Also, onto Dapplegrey dragged folders will be checked for an installed Windows 3.1 version, so the user can decide whether he/she wants to run Windows 3.1 directly after DOSBox starts up.
* The db-info.bat file created by Minimax of the DOSBox forums, which is included in the Dapplegrey Toolbox, can be executed from the DOSBox menu now, listing DOSBox settings of current selected game entry.
* Advanced CPU Cycle settings (´Cycles=auto 3000 80% limit 5000´ for example), which has been introduced a while ago, are working correctly now.
* In the Window menu which lists most windows opened in Dapplegrey, the menu item which re-directs the user to DOSBox, gets no longer an empty name if the user drags a folder or drive onto the Dapplegrey application icon.
* Disk images will be handled correctly now. For unknown reasons, Dapplegrey counted zero disk images after reading the games list at application start, even if some disk images has been added, at least on the Mac OS X 10.4.11 computer the Dapplegrey developer runs. Luckily, their names has not been lost, so Dapplegrey now always checks the names of the Disk images added, and if there some has been added, Dapplegrey fixes the number of its amount. Because this mistake should be independent of the Mac OS X version used, all users of Dapplegrey who (wanted to) use disk images, should re-check their disk image setting located in the ´Drives´ area of Dapplegrey.
* Adding folders when selecting disk images no longer will be commented with ´No matching disk images has been found.´ Also, disk images matching the particular drive letter will be mounted correctly now.
* Remember, to check whether Dapplegrey send the mount commands correctly to DOSBox, you may open the Dapplegrey DOSBox menu and call the menu items ´List mount commands´ and ´Test mount commands´.
* In the Preferences window, if you set the currently selected keyboard layout, the correct keyboard layout will be mentioned, in the Messagebox. Also, Dapplegrey now remembers the keyboard layout given to FreeDOS KEYB.EXE external keyboard driver application.
If a disk image file extension name is longer than 3 chars (.toast for example), disk image mounting still doesn´t work correctly.