EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(03-04-2012, 05:14 PM)fabrizioo2007 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for your answer Hyakki...I'm sorry but I don't understand what I have to do...I'm using debug font option in Configuration/Media...can you explain me how to fix it,step by step?thanks

First try to uncheck the 'Use debug font' option since you should be using the flash0 fonts, see if that fixes that game.
If not then go to the jpcsp folder 'flash0' rename the font folder to font- so you have a backup, then copy the same 'font' folder off your actual psp to the jpscp flash0 directory (directory layout should be similar so not too hard to find it).
I've tried with your ways but nothing...if i use different fonts the situation is better but many writings don't visible...this bug is common in all th rev that I've tested...is there any other possible solution?thanks
(03-05-2012, 12:08 AM)fabrizioo2007 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried with your ways but nothing...if i use different fonts the situation is better but many writings don't visible...this bug is common in all th rev that I've tested...is there any other possible solution?thanks

The bug you're talking about I have only encountered when not using the original psp font files. JPCSP's original is good enough for most games to view at least 90% of the text but some games it just won't do on.

if you've done everything he's suggested I can't think of anything else that could be causing the problem except possibly video settings.

Do you have Only GE and Save GE to Texture checked and nothing else? Those 2 cause the least problems on just about all video cards.
(03-05-2012, 05:15 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2012, 12:08 AM)fabrizioo2007 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried with your ways but nothing...if i use different fonts the situation is better but many writings don't visible...this bug is common in all th rev that I've tested...is there any other possible solution?thanks

The bug you're talking about I have only encountered when not using the original psp font files. JPCSP's original is good enough for most games to view at least 90% of the text but some games it just won't do on.

if you've done everything he's suggested I can't think of anything else that could be causing the problem except possibly video settings.

Do you have Only GE and Save GE to Texture checked and nothing else? Those 2 cause the least problems on just about all video cards.
thank you for your answer...I'm using jpcsp fonts or other ones that I've found on web because my psp is broken and not working;so can't use original psp font...and yes I've those two options checked but nothing...I don't know if it's possible but can you give me the font with wich you can play to this awesome game?
thaks
(03-05-2012, 08:03 PM)fabrizioo2007 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for your answer...I'm using jpcsp fonts or other ones that I've found on web because my psp is broken and not working;so can't use original psp font...and yes I've those two options checked but nothing...I don't know if it's possible but can you give me the font with wich you can play to this awesome game?
thaks

I can not because that would be piracy, as far as this site is concerned anything you get to play this game that is not already in JPCSP's zipped folder you have to obtain yourself through your PSP.
I've never posted in any forums before, so I'm a virgin. Forgive me if I do something wrong. I'm pretty good about finding solutions between Google searches and dilligent forum dissection. I noticed some other fellows with the same trouble I'm having about HP attacks.The box button works for all features of the game except HP attacks, and only fails to function after some time with playing, e.g. after multiple battles. Is there a solution to this issue, or are we the only few having this trouble? I can't vouche for previous revisions, as I've only played it on the newest 2515.
(02-05-2012, 04:35 PM)GoldenKun Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, kinda new here Tongue

i am having trouble with the PP catalog, every time i even try to buy a character there the game just freezes, i mean i can still hear the music and every thing and the FPS does change. but even when i press X or O nothing happens. (every other button the same thing)

Ussing rev 2450

P.S. just noticed.
there is a "NEW" icon moving in the backround behind the charactar picture so it's not a freeze but i still cannot press anything Sad

hi, has anyone found a fix for this? or the source of this problem? i've ran into the same issue with r2687 and can't seem to find a fix for it..
im experimenting some settings and i did a settings that is fully playable in my pc like 25 to 30 fps but i have a problem with the image glitch

how do i fix it or what configuration should i do??

heres my pc specs.:
Athlon X2 250 3.0 ghz
ATI 5450 1GB
2GB RAM
Windows 7 32bit

i will post some picture and the log

hope someone will help Big Grin
(09-28-2012, 03:45 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: [ -> ]im experimenting some settings and i did a settings that is fully playable in my pc like 25 to 30 fps but i have a problem with the image glitch

You can disable "vertex cache" or check "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading" if you want to keep vertex cache enabled ..

this will fix the Spikes , for the missing hair there is nothing you can do for now.
After about 30 minutes to 40 its getting lag and then it will have an error out of memory how to fix it ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26