EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Okay, did that, I have a log.html. Here you go.
(08-04-2011, 12:28 PM)Naridar Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, did that, I have a log.html. Here you go.
OK, now the error is clear:
Code:
Fragment shader(s) failed to link, vertex shader(s) failed to link. unexpected error. unexpected error. Fragment shader(s) failed to link, vertex shader(s) failed to link. unexpected error. unexpected error.
You probably have an ATI/AMD graphic card with a Catalyst driver. This driver is know to have problems running correctly Jpcsp. There is no defined solution for this problem. You might try the following:
- try to disable the shaders
- try another Catalyst version. Some versions give different results. This thread reports experience from different users having an ATI/AMD hardware: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3894
(07-31-2011, 05:48 PM)megaten666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2011, 12:30 PM)jasongoh92 Wrote: [ -> ]after few battle game speed start decreasing and keep pausing . can i know what setting should i change? mine setting was -Xms 512 32 bit rescodecachesize 160 max permsize 300 useSSE99 +user concMarkkSweepGC +UserParNewGC +CMSClassUnloading Enabled Use Ge,vertex,shader,geometry shader ,enable saving ge .Ignore Invalid memory access usemediaengine decode audio usenon-native fonts and 100 max method size .some 1 help pls .

I had the speed drop problem using an early revision. With the latest one, you should run it fine. The best settings for me with Hyakki's launcher are:
- in hyakki's launcher i just choosed a profile with the most fitting setting for my PC
- enabled GE screen
- save GE screen to texture instead of memory
- max method size: 100

I think everything else is optional and may cause lower FPS. However, there is a new problem, after a few battle, Duodecim just freezes. If you load the game, about 40 minutes of gameplay needed to trigger this bug. Hopefully, future revs fix this.

PS: I'm using an ATI card. If you use Nvidia, you may experience something else with my settings, not sure, but there's a possibility. Anyway, give it a shot Smile

Thx
Am I the only getting an error using the newest rev with this game? What ever was change to help get phantasy star 2 working has broke a lot of games. ....Ugh now I feel like I'm repeating what a lot of people have already said.
(08-10-2011, 03:47 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only getting an error using the newest rev with this game? What ever was change to help get phantasy star 2 working has broke a lot of games. ....Ugh now I feel like I'm repeating what a lot of people have already said.

seems to work for me in r2263, I have the ULUS version of the game though if that makes any difference
I don't think it does. Haven't download anything past r2259 since it didn't look like much had change in the change log. Downloading it now.
(08-10-2011, 03:36 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it does. Haven't download anything past r2259 since it didn't look like much had change in the change log. Downloading it now.

In r2262 there's a fix for a compilation bug introduced by r2259. "Phantasy Star Portable 2" should still work after this fix and all the other games should no longer crash.
Since hyakki has confirmed it to be working, could you please check it out too beanclr? Thanks! Smile
I did. ^_^ Its working fine now. The only other game I'm having problems with is Kingdom Hearts bbs. It has that black screen bug after the intro video now but I can't get it to work by using the work around trick.(disabling media player)
kk
I just tried to run dissidia 012 on rev2260 and now, i run dissidia 012 at full speed
btw good job jpcsp team. thanks a lot
my video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZgSMj4TR...dded#at=83
(08-11-2011, 05:08 AM)maplekhoa Wrote: [ -> ]kk
I just tried to run dissidia 012 on rev2260 and now, i run dissidia 012 at full speed
btw good job jpcsp team. thanks a lot
my video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZgSMj4TR...dded#at=83

can i know about ur configuration setting? and also the jpcsp launcher .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26