This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Piece: Romance Dawn - NPJH50679
(12-29-2012, 11:39 PM)sum2012 Wrote: (Please add gameID NPJH50679 in the title)
My friend reported this game fixed in Rev 2954
If someone post log will be more prove

nop, rev 2954 still have the same crash Undecided the crash is only when the map is extended, that's why probably your friend didn't noticed
Does old rev 2827 work ?
(If work,please test again in rev 2828)
(12-30-2012, 02:29 PM)aireca Wrote: nop, rev 2954 still have the same crash Undecided the crash is only when the map is extended, that's why probably your friend didn't noticed

i gonna check that, you think is because of the Atrac thing?, but i noticed that rev 2954 doesn't work even with media engine disabled Sad
Im talking about the boss with claws and circle glasses, the first boss (clown(buggy)) worked disabling "Media engine" this boss not.

should i upload the savegame?, you still need to fight the boss to advance.

Edit: Ok i tested rev 2827 and doesn't work with media engine enabled Sad

Edit2: Ok this is strange, i tested again with rev 2954 with media engine disabled and this time worked, im confused, it first slowed down the menu for a second, and then it worked.

Edit3: i think i got it, when the "you win" screen have multiple pages jpcsp slows down

Edit4: Yep, i have just noticed that the boss on the screenshot on the first page i passed without any problem with media engine enabled. Is not simple as disable media engine to make this game work.
after i leave unchecked the option "Decode audio files with SonicStage" i finish this game without crash/freeze or any error, the only problem is the slowdown in impel down map
Don't forget to post INFO logs of the error / problem, it's probably the only way these types issues will get fixed, not everyone has this game so a log is the next best thing. Smile
@aireca
Thanks you for test

@hyakki
There is a log in #8
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid150952

Here's a video recorded by me:

Cya~
My PC:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
2,6 GHz 2 GB de RAM
Video NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB
S.O WinXP SP3 (Shadow Lite) x86
(01-07-2013, 08:41 AM)Lunedi Wrote: Status: Working Excellent in v0.6 2903:2956

Here's a video recorded by me:

Cya~
Carefully read the forums, the game stops after this mission. Exit to the map.
Help:
- Off - all in Media.
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
Sorry for new post in thread.
Game new status: playable.
Problems: don't work music of SonicStage
Viteo test:
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
Hi everyone, this is my first post, so try to sory my bad english or presentation Tongue.

I have problems with the game, theres a lot of technics what freeze my game and i can not continue (like pound ho of Zoro or 1 skill of Buggy). Without media i can continue the bird parts, but not this freeze.

Thx for the Help.