This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
The 3rd Birthday - ULUS10567
playable - tested with r2050
Optimal Game setting
Code:
Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
-When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a basic template, I encourage you to find your own settings.
-Shaders only work right if you have an NVIDIA video card, if you experience any graphics problems with AMD/ATI disable the Shader options.

|Video|
[X] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[#] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[#] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead  of Memory //Speedup, however this will cause a perm effect when using "Overdrive" that won't go away. (disable for better gfx)
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[#] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[500] Maximum method size

[Image: 1416oec.jpg][Image: 10ofrye.jpg]
[Image: fa56o8.jpg][Image: 20fbz3a.jpg]

video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsszx0_3rd-birthday

Game Info
Amazon | Wikipedia

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.76 KB / Downloads: 415)
added video to first post, Also with this game i noticed if you do an Overdrive (change character), the graphics get a strange overlay over the screen (almost looks like 256 colorSmile )
you can see what i'm talking about at around 5:10 minutes into the video i uploaded in first post, the game looks normal at first, then when you do an overdrive it gets the corrupt graphics. (also stays through multiple levels)
- it seems like the "Ge to Texture" option is mostly whats causing it., not really a big deal since it seems to only happen on certain levels (usually outside levels)
what configuration are you running the game?
When I load up the iso file and press RUN the game freezes after the: "this game saves data automatically..."
it just stays at that screen and doesn't move.
any help??
i can confirm that the game works just fine, and have a good speed too
psp 
Big Grin ooooo i want it,ive tried so many.iz there a link?
(04-01-2011, 02:08 AM)NinaB Wrote: Big Grin ooooo i want it,ive tried so many.iz there a link?

DONT ASK AND DON'T PIRATE GAMES!
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(04-01-2011, 12:21 AM)Karen Wrote: i can confirm that the game works just fine, and have a good speed too

Please can you tell me how did you make it work? The same way I did or is there some other way??
(03-31-2011, 11:37 PM)marko20vg Wrote: When I load up the iso file and press RUN the game freezes after the: "this game saves data automatically..."
it just stays at that screen and doesn't move.
any help??

I have the same problem. It flashes that message, then black screen forever.
This is my first time using a PSP emulator. Perhaps I'm missing some common setting?
same prob here 2 =/.mayb Hyakki can PM or e-mail us sum help since itz dont ask dont tell on this board.lolz.Dodgy