EmuNewz Network

Full Version: The 3rd Birthday - ULUS10567
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
playable - tested with r2050
Optimal Game setting
Code:
Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
-When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.
-These settings are only to be used as a basic template, I encourage you to find your own settings.
-Shaders only work right if you have an NVIDIA video card, if you experience any graphics problems with AMD/ATI disable the Shader options.

|Video|
[X] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[#] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)
[x] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[#] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead  of Memory //Speedup, however this will cause a perm effect when using "Overdrive" that won't go away. (disable for better gfx)
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[#] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[500] Maximum method size

[Image: 1416oec.jpg][Image: 10ofrye.jpg]
[Image: fa56o8.jpg][Image: 20fbz3a.jpg]

video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsszx0_3rd-birthday

Game Info
Amazon | Wikipedia
added video to first post, Also with this game i noticed if you do an Overdrive (change character), the graphics get a strange overlay over the screen (almost looks like 256 colorSmile )
you can see what i'm talking about at around 5:10 minutes into the video i uploaded in first post, the game looks normal at first, then when you do an overdrive it gets the corrupt graphics. (also stays through multiple levels)
- it seems like the "Ge to Texture" option is mostly whats causing it., not really a big deal since it seems to only happen on certain levels (usually outside levels)
what configuration are you running the game?
When I load up the iso file and press RUN the game freezes after the: "this game saves data automatically..."
it just stays at that screen and doesn't move.
any help??
i can confirm that the game works just fine, and have a good speed too
Big Grin ooooo i want it,ive tried so many.iz there a link?
(04-01-2011, 02:08 AM)NinaB Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin ooooo i want it,ive tried so many.iz there a link?

DONT ASK AND DON'T PIRATE GAMES!
(04-01-2011, 12:21 AM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm that the game works just fine, and have a good speed too

Please can you tell me how did you make it work? The same way I did or is there some other way??
(03-31-2011, 11:37 PM)marko20vg Wrote: [ -> ]When I load up the iso file and press RUN the game freezes after the: "this game saves data automatically..."
it just stays at that screen and doesn't move.
any help??

I have the same problem. It flashes that message, then black screen forever.
This is my first time using a PSP emulator. Perhaps I'm missing some common setting?
same prob here 2 =/.mayb Hyakki can PM or e-mail us sum help since itz dont ask dont tell on this board.lolz.Dodgy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9