This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senritsu no Stratus - NPJH50467
aka
戦律のストラタス
Terror of the Stratus

r2784 - Half playable / Playable
r2770 - Nothing. Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2770(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 44.86 KB / Downloads: 79)
seem encrypted probrem
Code:
WARN     loader     Encrypted file not supported! (~SCE)
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libheap.prx') encrypted module not loaded
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libfont.prx') HLE module libfont loaded
hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Code:
3372     user_main     WARN     hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Could you post a DEBUG log? I can't see where this error is coming from...

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-14-2012, 10:55 AM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
3372     user_main     WARN     hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Could you post a DEBUG log? I can't see where this error is coming from...

Thank you!

added two logs one for hle.SysMemUserForUser and other full debug (hopefully I kept it running long enough) Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2772(64bit)_hle.SysMemUserForUser-debug.zip (Size: 46.63 KB / Downloads: 84)
.zip   Log_r2772(64bit)_DEBUG.zip (Size: 516.79 KB / Downloads: 73)
(10-14-2012, 11:19 AM)hyakki Wrote: added two logs one for hle.SysMemUserForUser and other full debug (hopefully I kept it running long enough) Smile
The malloc error was not in the DEBUG log Sad
Could you take the hle.SysMemUserForUser at TRACE level and also hle.ModuleMgrForUser? I suspect this is coming from a module loading...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ok, both are trace logs
btw if i switch to debug when messages stop appearing at info, I see a lot of audio messages still going under debug [CRI Wave out], not sure if that could be related

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2772(64bit)_hle.SysMemUserForUser_Trace.zip (Size: 47.43 KB / Downloads: 88)
.zip   Log_r2772(64bit)_hle.ModuleMgrForUser.zip (Size: 44.99 KB / Downloads: 73)
Code:
WARN     loader     Encrypted file not supported! (~SCE)
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libheap.prx')
The sceHeap module (libheap.prx) has been completely rewritten in r2782. This should hopefully fix the memory allocation problems.
Tested under 2784
Goes in-game now!, videos(and audio), sfx, bgm are working, other game audio appears to be mono.
Some graphics have a green background and some 3d colors are off (like the 5th screenshot has a white bg like a non transparent fog, not really a big deal though)

Software mode seemed to help with the green.

Edit:
Enabling 'Dynamic shader generation' improved the green overlay too. (you can still see some green outline around the characters and some horizontal lines)

Anyways thanks for fixing! Smile

Moved to Half-Playable
(I still need to test save points, otherwise it looks fully playable)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2784(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 389.72 KB / Downloads: 90)