EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Senritsu no Stratus - NPJH50467
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aka
戦律のストラタス
Terror of the Stratus

r2784 - Half playable / Playable
r2770 - Nothing. Smile
seem encrypted probrem
Code:
WARN     loader     Encrypted file not supported! (~SCE)
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libheap.prx') encrypted module not loaded
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libfont.prx') HLE module libfont loaded
hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Code:
3372     user_main     WARN     hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Could you post a DEBUG log? I can't see where this error is coming from...

Thank you!
(10-14-2012, 10:55 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
3372     user_main     WARN     hle.SysMemUserForUser     malloc cannot allocate partition=2, type=PSP_SMEM_Low, size=0x464A1, addr=0x00000000
Could you post a DEBUG log? I can't see where this error is coming from...

Thank you!

added two logs one for hle.SysMemUserForUser and other full debug (hopefully I kept it running long enough) Smile
(10-14-2012, 11:19 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]added two logs one for hle.SysMemUserForUser and other full debug (hopefully I kept it running long enough) Smile
The malloc error was not in the DEBUG log Sad
Could you take the hle.SysMemUserForUser at TRACE level and also hle.ModuleMgrForUser? I suspect this is coming from a module loading...
ok, both are trace logs
btw if i switch to debug when messages stop appearing at info, I see a lot of audio messages still going under debug [CRI Wave out], not sure if that could be related
Code:
WARN     loader     Encrypted file not supported! (~SCE)
INFO     hle.ModuleMgrForUser     hleKernelLoadModule(path='disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/module/libheap.prx')
The sceHeap module (libheap.prx) has been completely rewritten in r2782. This should hopefully fix the memory allocation problems.
Tested under 2784
Goes in-game now!, videos(and audio), sfx, bgm are working, other game audio appears to be mono.
Some graphics have a green background and some 3d colors are off (like the 5th screenshot has a white bg like a non transparent fog, not really a big deal though)

Software mode seemed to help with the green.
[attachment=10133][attachment=10136][attachment=10137]

Edit:
Enabling 'Dynamic shader generation' improved the green overlay too. (you can still see some green outline around the characters and some horizontal lines)
[attachment=10142]

Anyways thanks for fixing! Smile

Moved to Half-Playable
(I still need to test save points, otherwise it looks fully playable)