This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(08-18-2010, 02:56 PM)Klax Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 07:28 AM)shakirmole Wrote: i had the same problem with the ATI card even with latest drivers (Radeon HD 4000 series) so probably as hyakki said to update drivers or maybe another pc/card

Yes , I have ATI card (radeon x2300) it's problem to find drivers under this card ...

Last time I checked, ati cards don't work for this emulator. Use a computer with nvidia like I do.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I use nvidia 8800gt and Crysis Core don't work since last ~100 revisions. I hear sounds and can load save, but it show only black screen.
I have the same problem with 9800gtx, but to fix just uncheck vertex cache, only ge and shaders close and restart the emu, and you should get some display
No. I try different combination with vertex cache, only ge and shaders but it doesn't help.
Finaly i can play FFCC. I just forget to delete patch file for it. thanks for help.
(08-31-2010, 12:12 PM)itachistilalive Wrote: im new here
firstly, sorry for my english

i thought the problem come from game bugs.. maybe, some information bout CC Download Link would be very nice Big Grin

DON'T PIRATE GAMES! end of discussion

Hmm, it seems that Hammet is wright. In 1725 after selecting a new game and fake video, game started normaly. However, in 1751 instead of video i see black screen regardless if i use media engine or not. I can select new game or load, but then i get black screen (i waw waiting for 10 min.) fps are still going normaly, butnothing happened. It stayed black.
And i am using nVidia 8600gt and Vista 64.
Is there any FPS increase in r1752 when enabling shaders and the new "Use geometry shader"?
Also, some JVM crashes should be fixed when using shaders without using the Vertex cache.
Any improvements with shaders on ATI cards?
(09-04-2010, 11:36 AM)Gundark Wrote: In 1725 after selecting a new game and fake video, game started normaly. However, in 1751 instead of video i see black screen regardless if i use media engine or not. I can select new game or load, but then i get black screen (i waw waiting for 10 min.) fps are still going normaly, butnothing happened. It stayed black.
Is it fixed in r1753?
Yes!!! Video 40-45fps, ingame 20-25fps. Settings - use shaders, use geometry shaders 2d. Should i also use only GE? I hope some day devs will implement upscale. Thanx and all hail Sephiroth (i sound like i am 13).
Athlon II 250 3Ghz, 2Gb ram, 8600gt, Vista Ultimate 64.
Since rev 1752, shaders no longer work for me, just a black screen. The game works when they aren't on.

increase speed in the videos 40-70fps (Variable Speed depend in the zone)

And gameplay tested for me 20-40fps (Variable speed depend in the zone)

sometimes slowdown especially in battles/cutscene where more than one opponent 15-20fps

But Screenshot in black on the sector 8.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1388267.png]