This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
i had the same problem with the ATI card even with latest drivers (Radeon HD 4000 series) so probably as hyakki said to update drivers or maybe another pc/card
(08-17-2010, 07:28 AM)shakirmole Wrote: i had the same problem with the ATI card even with latest drivers (Radeon HD 4000 series) so probably as hyakki said to update drivers or maybe another pc/card

Yes , I have ATI card (radeon x2300) it's problem to find drivers under this card ...
This game can be played until the end with the emulator? because I get to fighting sephiroth zack in the Mako reactor and after winning the fight, and watch some scenes and save, the emulator goes black and does not pass to the next scene
no it works till the end as one person did so in this forum (if i am not mistaken)

Klax maybe this will help
if ur using ASUS with XP then try these drivers http://download.cnet.com/ATI-Mobility-Ra...95889.html
(08-19-2010, 07:46 AM)shakirmole Wrote: no it works till the end as one person did so in this forum (if i am not mistaken)

Klax maybe this will help
if ur using ASUS with XP then try these drivers

Win 7 Dodgy
hi, i´m new to this and need your help.
at first sorry for my bad english it isn´t my main language Wink
i´m a great fan from ff7 so i ever want to play crisis core. it sounds very complicated what is described on the first page. first of all crisis core run realy
slow 8-10 fps in combat. my pc is strong, i wonder if i could improve performance with some options.
few pc facts:
4gb ddr2 ram
2,5ghz quad cpu
msi geforce 9800
windows seven ult x64
emulator version: Jpcsp v0.5 rev 1560
next point is these faked mpeg video how takes very long time. was it mentioned on the first page something with xpert ?
could u help me to improve playing?
if some informations lack, please ask
psp 
why if I have a good pc it run like crap?(not literraly but you know what I mean)
Salp : use the latest version, rev 1560 is too old. Search on the forum for it.

Puding : Because it's not that good or the game is very demanding.
Stop complaining...
klax try the drivers but before tht make sure u create a restore point... it MIGHT work
i have the last revision but it still run slow(15-30fps)