This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
whew! the Opening has BGM, but when playing the game.. there's no audio...
Tried it with hyakki's tutorial about sound forge..
(09-29-2012, 01:06 PM)hareve15 Wrote: whew! the Opening has BGM, but when playing the game.. there's no audio...
Tried it with hyakki's tutorial about sound forge..
the opening is not sound file,
it's a video file
all video file had sound.

yeah video file. but at least now it has sound. unlike before. video files dont have audio.
the majority of the games are coming with this new sound format now, play on your psps till someone fix it Smile
(09-29-2012, 02:58 PM)hareve15 Wrote: yeah video file. but at least now it has sound. unlike before. video files dont have audio.

Huh? All video files already have audio first time I tried the game using older rev.

(09-29-2012, 04:51 PM)sliated Wrote:
(09-29-2012, 02:58 PM)hareve15 Wrote: yeah video file. but at least now it has sound. unlike before. video files dont have audio.

Huh? All video files already have audio first time I tried the game using older rev.

i tried playing it using rev 2715. no audio went it comes to video. but it doesn't matter now. im using 2748 Big Grin

is 2748 work ?_? because mine 2747 not work for the bgm and sound car T_T
To all
Dev(@gid15) know the sound probrem.
Do not make him much pressure.
Thanks.
Thx jraaaaaaaaaaa
Report:

- the actually HAVE sound, on the emulator its only buged, when a sound,voice or music will play the emulator makes a sound, its a simple different kind of sound compacted

- this game don't use attrac3(nor even the voices are in this format)

- the emulador can read the sounds, when its attrac3 it actually just stays mute, here it gives a sound, but a buged one, on all versions.(some sort of click)

- all the videos works nicelly

- the gameplay runs ate full speed even on HD mode.

ATI video card here