This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SD Gundam G Generation Over World - NPJH50681
test from r2718 & 2736

gameplay it OK but no BGM and Sound effect

Mod Edit: Added GameID to topic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 65.07 KB / Downloads: 328)
Have you tried using the at32aa3plugin for sound effects/bgm?
Sound not work becuase

Code:
Failed to map import at 0x08BA5414 [0x1B839B83] Module 'sceMp3
Failed to map import at 0x08BA542C [0xE3EE2C81] Module 'sceMp3
Gid15 is working in it.
Another sound probrem
Code:
Unimplemented sceAtracLowLevelDecode atID=0x0, sourceAddr=0x9E0B4A8, decodeAddr=0x09F91E50, samplesAddr=0x09DD4FC0, decodePosAddr=0x09F91E54
Did you ever get this to run smoothly? What video/audio settings did you use? For me this isn't even playable at all; It gets laggy whenever I try to do anything and freezes entirely after awhile for no reason whatsoever. I'm using r2718.

EDIT: Okay, the 64-bit version of r2718 w/ Java 7 JRE eliminates the freezing problem for me, at least. Still gets kinda laggy at times, though.
(09-26-2012, 06:27 PM)Guntank17 Wrote: Did you ever get this to run smoothly? What video/audio settings did you use? For me this isn't even playable at all; It gets laggy whenever I try to do anything and freezes entirely after awhile for no reason whatsoever. I'm using r2718.

EDIT: Okay, the 64-bit version of r2718 w/ Java 7 JRE eliminates the freezing problem for me, at least. Still gets kinda laggy at times, though.

I use r27__ or the latest version can play very smooth with video setting(no options on)

but no sound with this game
I reckon that all newer games with the NP__ id is having sound problem?
(09-27-2012, 01:42 AM)sliated Wrote: I reckon that all newer games with the NP__ id is having sound problem?

it seems new sound encode for supporting PSV DL version?
I don't know. I just observed that many newer games with the NP id are having sound problem.
Hello, how to use the custom music function of this game in Emulator? The official website said put the MP3 to the Music/OverWorld folder in PSP arcade but I can't find the Music folder in Emulator folder. Please help me, thank you.
It Works Fine. Gameplay is stable.. but yes NO BGM and Sound Effects... I'm Guessing Codec problems?