This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A little question...
I know this kinda weird to ask but I can't help myself from stop asking:

WHY THE HECK SO MANY USERS TRYING TO ADVERTISE HERE??? Angry

No wonder I saw many people were banned in Who's Online list..Tongue (Viewing No Permission page)

I ABUSED THE REPORT BUTTON... Smile
for me i didnt see any ?Smile
Since I registered here, I had saw about 3 (maybe 4) threads advertising shoes...Big Grin
when i login i just click show today's posts and show new posts to see if sm1 needs help
talk to moderator or admin to kick those out or at least warn them
i delete those posts and ban the accounts when i notice them, same with the other mods, but can't really do much to prevent them right now, they're posted by thousands of automated bots who evade the bans within minutes, not real people.

i mean, look at my account id, it's around 1200. ever since i registered, that'll be just 2 years, the forum got over 200000 spam accounts, they're registering and spamming in herds.

maybe in the future the forum'll get a better protection from them, but for now yeah, they can be only deleted after they do it.

btw. everything they advertise is illegal, either being counterfeit shoes or bags, or warez. lol
I can always lend a hand if you guys (mods) ever need extra help in moderating...Cool
I delete them when i see them, but currently I have limited internet access so a few spam posts might of slipped through last night since i had no internet access.
(a drive failed in my other pc so I need to reinstall linux, a very painful and time consuming task, that pc acted like my router :p)

Hopefully I can get things back to normal in a few days.
We,the mods,delete them and ban them if possible before they make a post.Sometimes you see posts that doesn't have ads but 3 or 4 minutes later they will.Is agood way to spent time if you're booring or if you're almost allways on the forums.With serio's unleashed power there aren't so many bots XD
(It's over 9000!)jeje
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
No problem, I will help you guys when I'm online...

REPORT BUTTON ABUSE ACTIVATED!!!